Keypad and motion sensor now available on Eufylife.com

Opps! Thanks for the correction @User1477!

Great find @Joel5 :ok_hand:

Thanks, @Ice4! For some reason, it says it is out of stock which is weird considering it was released today.

@Joel5 you might want to change the category to News as well

I’m pretty sure News is for Admins. If you want to check it out there is a conversation where @Mengdi says it is for admins only.

Hmm… too bad, it has to end up in “Off Topic” section :thinking:
@Mengdi your thoughts please??

They have not updated Amazon yet about the release date?

@joel5 you might copy the links to the page so users can buy right from there:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083KC44TG/?tag=web_eufy_us-20

To be honest I had no idea you could do that

Well, now you know :wink:

1 Like

In my opinion I would rather buy just the keypad and some sensors than getting ANOTHER Homebase2! I already have 2 and it’s not worth it unless they are sold separately

@LlewellynPhotography Yes, you can buy them separate as well. I’m actually thinking the same. I have 2 entry sensors along with eufycam and homebase, so just need another motion sensor to make it a complete kit.
I can manage the system from my eufysecurity app to arm/disarm, so need to think twice whether to buy the whole system with keypad or not :thinking:

https://www.eufylife.com/products/variant/entry-sensor/T89001D1

@Ice4 Yeah I was mainly talking about the keypad but kudos not he other points I will be getting sensors separate I guess they will still work with or without the keypad thanks be safe :v:t2:

Also can this be used outside as a sensor motion sensor to trigger the camera if its to far away for camera activation

I do not know but it is a possibility that they will make a outdoor one though!

1 Like

@LlewellynPhotography @Joel5 see my response in another topic. This is possible and I’m using it now with entry sensor and you can use it with motion sensor as well.

1 Like

@Ice4 Thanks will have a look. Also this is pretty funny not ready for sale but its up and also eufy really needs to spell check there listings or anything they say.

1 Like

Doesn’t appear they’ll be releasing this in the UK anytime soon which is a little disappointing. Will have to try and source in the US and get delivered.

I totally agree with you!!

You can’t buy the keypad separate though… we should be able to buy the keypad separately!!

I agree, I wish the keypad is sold separate, may be in the future it will be offered that way.
But, you can manage all those settings and even more in the eufysecurity app in the phone, so why bother going to keypad to Arm/Disarm?

@Ice4 I agree with you but geofencing is so unreliable on 2 phones! So if keypad is used there should be no problems… But if you have kids there seems to always be a problem :rofl::v:t2:

1 Like