Local server support

Sorry, I’m Network stupid for the most part, … so does that mean that even though I record locally from my 2k wireless doorbell that I can access the feed via an IP Cam setup or on my browser? I thought that I’d remembered seeing somewhere during the setup process, an IP address for viewing feed, but I can’t remember where I found that and now am just wondering I’d there is a way to access the feed. Also curious if the external IP that you found to access your feed would be a possibility for accessing my very inaccessible Blink Security feed… I get so aggravated with the fact that they keep such a tight leash on MY camera feeds… I wanted to be able to have the feed running on my Android TV or my FireTV like I’ve seen other cheapo camera systems do… otherwise, as the guy above said, I’d prefer the low end route over these supposed top of the line camera systems.
Any suggestions or advice?

if all you want to do is view your cameras in your browser go here (https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/login)

Yes! I KNEW I saw that somewhere during setup, but for the life of me couldn’t find that again! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

What happens when that site goes down? We need local support