My Solo Cam L20 Camera will not completely charge. I have been charging for over 24 hours. Its Brand New

Solo Cam L20 Camera will not completely charge. I have been charging for over 24 hours. Its Brand New

In the app, is the battery icon showing that it’s still charging?
Open the eufySecurity App and choose one battery camera/

1. Tap the camera settings that you want to check and you will see a battery icon under the name of the battery camera.

I’ve also noticed that… If you leave the app opened even though you’re not using it the battery percentage will not be shown as increasing.
Close the app and also remove it from recents then open it back up.

1 Like

I too have noticed that the app doesn’t update the charge percentage reliably. As @jd164 said, anytime you are charging, completely close the app and re-open it to check the state of charge.

Eufy has messed up the app programming so that it doesn’t update the charge percentage. Its been this way for months and I haven’t had time to go back and find an older app version where it worked so I can report it. They don’t seem to be able to competently test their apps before rolling out newer versions.

Note: this flaw is for the Android app version. I don’t know if the IOS or Mac versions have this issue.

Hey preset,
When you do have some spare time… I can tell you that version 3.0.0_964(US) has that battery % charging issue