[New Color] White Wireless Video Doorbell

Eufy Security has just released a new color of its wireless video doorbell… Take a look at White!

Features & details

• 2.5x the Clarity: See every detail of the activity in picture-perfect 2K resolution when live-streaming and recording.
  • No Hidden Costs: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience.
  • Dual Power Options: Gain half a year coverage from one charge or experience a non-stop power supply via a wired connection.
  • Expanded Field of View: The increased 4:3 Aspect Ratio ensures you get a full-body view of anyone who approaches.
  • Efficient Human Detection: The built-in AI analyzes each event and determines whether or not a human is present. This reduces the number of false alerts you receive as well as preserving power consumption.

Pricing and Availability: eufy Security’s white Wireless Video Doorbell is available to order now from amazon.com for $219.99 (versus $199.99 for Black) and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on eufy Security’s white wireless video doorbell? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

I think it looks awful.

@Mengdi, this is news.

2 Likes

Will white colour be released in the UK any time soon?

1 Like

There is currently no indication as to when this might be available in the UK. That would be a better question for @Mengdi.

How’s about getting your crap together and launching your products in sync and with the intended offering. Just bought the Eufycam 2 to discover that the ‘Pro’ versions are just being launched only a couple of moths afterwards. The Doorbell I bought only a month ago is being released in a colour that would have been preferred. I know you can’t keep up with tech, but dripping releases out just irritates customers who have recently purchased.

Whilst I’m on the topic, please sort your international releases out too. Delays of several months is just not the way to get customers on side.

Rant over.

3 Likes

EufyCam 2 was launched several months ago…

1 Like

Does that mean new upgraded products are going to come about ever 7 months? Don’t think I’ll be able to keep up buying all them new products :joy:

2 Likes

Here in the U.K. they were available in late December 2019. We’re at June 2020 (6 months later) and already they’re being replaced. I expect to replace my tech but my upgrading my security cameras after 6 months is just not going to happen. Yes, I don’t have to and they still work perfectly well, but when building a new brand, I’m sure loyalty should be up there, and moves like this only irritates customers.

3 Likes

Please note that I understand your frustration and do not have significant interest in attempting to defend eufy Security.

3 Likes

Now we get a new color??? Let me get this straight. Eufy Security thinks it smart to release a video doorbell in Black and then a few months later decides to make it in black and white as well? I think that’s downright stupid. I love the new color don’t get me wrong. But I didn’t want the doorbell in black so I bought a Video Doorbell from a different company. If Eufy Security would have even at least told us they planned on releasing a Video Doorbell in a black and white color I would have waited. Eufy Security… congrats you lost a purchase from me.

2 Likes

There is a perfect balance that eufy Security has yet to strike. They often make announcements way too soon, and in this case, there was no announcement prior to release…

1 Like

I agree that sometimes they make announcements way to early (IFTTT) but also should give the community a heads up when they are thinking of releasing something. Like you said there is a perfect balance Eufy Security needs to hit but has yet to do so

3 Likes

Glad there’s another hackable doorbell! You should rebrand to just Eufy and stop using security. There’s nothing secure about your products with no 2FA and passwords limited to 20 characters and no special characters.

You’re not doing yourself a service here. I will keep posting here and reviews on amazon to let everyone know the security risks of your products. False sense of security.

3 Likes

So I purchased the black battery video doorbell when it released on amazon UK and now you’re releasing a white version? Well THANK YOU VERY MUCH Eufy :rage: I need a white cover now to match my front door. I would have chosen white if there was a choice.

1 Like

They have heating issues and adding silicone/layers is just gonna make things worse.

1 Like

Get Linus (LTT) to water cool it lol or add heatsink to the base plate with small fan, 3d print a white front facia.

1 Like

Eufy you should send us all the white version free of charge as clearly the black version is suffering from manufacturer faults (overheating)

3 Likes

You can login to the app using your fingerprint which is encrypted by the phones hardware. But yeah it still has access to a password as backup. 2fa is definitely needed

I want to say 2FA is now in the app. I set it up or something close to it the other day. I wish they’d sell these without the homebase, also.

1 Like

They do!

No they don’t. Not the white color option. I actually have the one you linked to. Was talking about the white one.

1 Like