NEW DETAILS: IndoorCam Pre-Orders Begin April 17!

eufy Security is planning to release two indoor cameras. Pre-orders will open on April 17, and the devices are scheduled to start shipping in early to mid May.

IndoorCam 2K

IMG_9405

Features

• 2K Resolution + Enhanced Night Vision
  • 140° Field of View
  • Advanced Smart Detection
    • Human + Pet + Baby Crying
    • Customized Activity Zones
  • Two-Way Audio
  • Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home
  • 24/7 Recording with Local Storage (up to 128GB)
  • Pre-Recorded Pet Command & Pet Diary
  • Instant Real-Time Alerts & Snapshot Notifications
  • Multi-User Access
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • 5V ⎓ 1A micro-USB Input
  • $39.99

IndoorCam Pan 2K

IMG_9406

Features

• Pan, Tilt, and Zoom
    • 360° Horizontal Panning, 100° Vertical Tilting, 8X Zooming
  • 2K Resolution + Enhanced Night Vision
  • 140° Field of View
  • Advanced Smart Detection
    • Human + Pet + Baby Crying
    • Customized Activity Zones
  • Two-Way Audio
  • Motion Tracking
  • Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home
  • 24/7 Recording with Local Storage (up to 128GB)
  • Pre-Recorded Pet Command & Pet Diary
  • Instant Real-Time Alerts & Snapshot Notifications
  • Multi-User Access
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • 5V ⎓ 2A micro-USB Input
  • $49.99

What are your thoughts on eufy Security’s upcoming indoor cameras? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

2 Likes

It’s April 13th. Where do we go to pre-order these? @Insider

1 Like

It’s not Apr. 13th, may be some days later

1 Like

A d I got all anxious about it for nothing. What’s the point of saying that preorders on April 13th when it is not exactly on the 13th? Am I missing something here?

Plus I registered to get preorder discounts for the upcoming indoor cam and still no feed from my email yet either.

1 Like

I would like to preorder also.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m not surprised. Anker and eufy rarely release products when they say they’re going to.

The latest word is April 15, but who knows?

@jls4wheeler, @Lawrence_Lee, @Cottage3, @ulfthomas, @Stretch

I agree!! Same here. I signed up for discount nothing in my inbox

Ok hopefully soon!

It’ll be a couple days, guys. Nothing to get worked up about considering they won’t even ship until next month. That said, I’m loving the specs on these. The questions I have are:

• It mentions there is up to 128GB of storage locally. Does that mean on the hub, or do these require no HomeBase?

• Will these work with Homekit Secure Video at launch or is that planning to come later, or are these totally separate?

• For the pan/tilt model, do they also tilt downward? As in, if I put it up on top of a bookcase, will it look down toward the room?

1 Like

The other questions could be can you mount it upside down and then have it look down?

2 Likes

No HomeBase. There will be an SD card slot in the camera itself. Cloud storage will also be an option.

This has not been confirmed yet. It will likely be coming on down the line.

Yes.

Interesting. Is tying it to the Homebase going to be an option or is SD card necessary? And can you give any more info on this mysterious cloud storage option?

1 Like

Do we have to pay for the cloud storage??

1 Like

Thanks for clearifing the date. I was wondering myself, if I missed something yesterday.
Anyway, will this pre-order available in Europe, too?

No, it will launch there later in the year.

I would assume so, yes.

Looking great and priced right for the features offered.

1 Like

UPDATE

Pre-orders have been delayed again… The new date is April 17, but don’t hold your breath! :roll_eyes:

Stop giving us dates unless you can be sure. We get a date we expect that it will actually come out on that date and then it gets delayed again.

1 Like

Thanks for the update again. Personally, I don’t understand, why a pre-sale delays? The offer details are fix, the product will be ready around mid May. So if I pre-order today, I know I’m not getting the Cam soon.
Anyway, I am looking forward for the interesting IndoorCam and I can be patient, even if there are further delays, So don’t worry :slight_smile:

1 Like