New eufy Security Product naming discussion

Hello!! I’m exited for this as I would like to put one in my side yard. I like that it will be 2K! Can this connect to a home base or is it strictly WiFi? Also does it have to connect to WiFi in order to function? Can this be plugged in so you don’t have to change the battery?? Any date on when this might launch?

I got a notification on my Eufy Security app that there is a survey to take on the naming of the new camera. Also it mentioned that Eufy is going to release a new battery powered 2k outdoor camera just like the Eufy Cam 2 and the Eufy cam 2C. I can’t wait for this!! Any date that we might expect to look for these? Are you already done making the cameras and just need a name? Have you started working on these? Release in Q3 or Q4??

1 Like

When did they say it will be available? I’ve been waiting for the 2k outdoor cams for a bit now, seems all their products are now slowly switching over to 2k. I got the doorbell + floodlight cam and I’ll probably get the indoor cams, and whenever they release the outdoor 2k cams

No date yet

It will be available within 2-3months

You will not wait long!

The standalone 2K battery powered camera? When will the new generation Eufy cam 2/2C be available?

If it’s coming out soon have you guys gotten answers for the name?

You will see the results 3-4 month later:)

1 Like

Been 3 months now. Any update? Will the micro usb be in the camera itself? I guess so. Any chance it can use an existing homebase?