New Eufycam Pro

Interesting… anyone have any more info on what appears to be a new Eufycam Pro?

3 Likes

I think it might be the standalone camera Eufy was talking about earlier this year. Not sure though.

1 Like

@AnkerSupport since the EufyCam Pro is already in the Eufy Security app would you mind telling us what this is?

1 Like

The range is starting to look a little messy.

Eufycam E
Eufycam HD
Eufycam 2C
Eufycam 2
Eufycam Pro

1 Like

HD? Is that the original eufycam?

Probably new cameras coming out. That is why you EufyCam2 keeps going on sale

No pro or hd on mine

@Insider do you know anything about this?

1 Like

That’s most likely the new 2k Eufycam model. I took part in a recent survey and they were asking what to name it.

2 Likes

2k battery cam? (Going by the icon)

1 Like

Do you have the latest Eufy Security app version? They just pushed one a few days ago.

Latest according to Google play store

Version 1.7.3_567(EU)

Hmm… I’m running IOS maybe they didn’t push it to Android for some reason.

@Insider any info on this?

1 Like

I believe @birdman is correct:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Wish it was 4k with the same battery life. 2k would be a negligible improvement from 1080. Maybe there are additional features.

1 Like

It is the upgraded eufyCam series with 2K resolution, will have eufyCam 2 Pro and eufyCam 2C pro. You will see them within 2 months

5 Likes

Hello @Mengdi Do they connect to a homebase? How long is the battery life? Can they be plugged in? Are they identical to the other ones besides 2K? Will their be an update to the homebase? Why not call it Eufy Cam 3 meaning 3rd generation Eufy Cam. Or is this only an upgrade for the camera meaning literally everything is the same except the 2K camera which would make this Pro over the 1080P model? Will Eufy still sell the 1080P models?

Since this is the new 2K models I’m wondering when we might see 4K? Also are we ever going to see a camera that is made to be plugged in while being used? Or 24/7 recording?? @Mengdi

1 Like