New products CES2022

1 Like

They look brilliant!!

Hopefully I’ll be getting some on my new Instagram Follow me @eufyreviewer. I looking forward to giving more to this community

I was a fan of Eufy but the problems experienced with my 3x 2c camera’s not doing what it says on box after a firmware update and Eufy not doing anything about problem I will be very reluctant to buy any Eufy product no matter how great they look and supposedly work. Eufy have lost me as a customer and I am sure many more customers because of failings so just be carefull if you do buy.

1 Like

Highly unlikely I will invest in more eufy products. Their technical support is horrendous and they invest little time in fixing current products and are more focused on selling new.

3 Likes

Another black doorbell while the other products are white.

‘Works with google assistent’ … sure it does….

Typical. Bring out new products and don’t address all the issues with the current gear. Don’t see this changing. And, to top it off, all the new stuff has all the flaws of the old stuff. They don’t even bother to fix the flaws in the new gear. They just cut and paste the code to all their new gear. How’s that for customer service?

2 Likes

Which old flaws are in the new products? Do you already have one of the new CES products?

1 Like

@John0 seeing myself and others on here agree that it is not worth the money and time on any new Eufy product because of our experience with our existing Eufy gear and customer support are useless so because of bad experiences unfortunately put all Eufy new products in the same boat.

4 Likes

Package camera and detection…. So… if your camera actually works in the first place…. Isn’t that enough???

1 Like

Really? Why?

No, but I bought one of the newer Solo C24 Solo cams in late August and it still had the Sync issues that have been posted about on this board for almost a year. If they don’t care enough to fix a major issue like that, then I don’t expect them to care about newer products. They seem to just cut and paste the flawed design onto newer gear.

I started out defending Eufy’s gear, but since i haven’t seen any progress on fixing the Sync issue and a lot of other customer requests and untested releases, I am voting with my wallet and moving on. They had something good to start with, but messed it up.

1 Like

Here’s a novel idea, Maybe utilise your energy and resources to fix the ‘broken’ existing products you have before making more.

That way, taking into account your product line is an eco system, existing customers would be more inclined to purchase future products from you as appose to returning for refunds (if lucky) and running for the hills.

Just an idea.

2 Likes

What do you mean?

I don’t have a doorbell but was thinking of getting, this new one looks interesting.
What current issues plague the current generation?

Limited / no google integration

I have spent £900.00 on camera’s and sensors and they way Eufy treat customers I will never spend snother penny with them, Eufy just lie to you all the time and when you approach the useless support with problems they do not have a clue on fixing it. Eufy products when they worked were good but some numb skull decided to play around with the app and camera firmwares update which broke the system and then have the cheek to say problem is where equipment is placed and to move it to another location but before updates all was good. I am so sorry that the money I spent on this junk cannot be recouped but Eufy will not get any more, thay are bloody useless in every thing they touch and I doubt that they ever read thes forums.