[New Release] 2K IndoorCam Pan & Tilt Now Available!

Eufy Security’s new indoor camera is now available… Take a look at 2K IndoorCam Pan & Tilt!

Features & details

• Knows Who’s There: The on-device AI instantly determines whether a human or pet is present within the camera’s view (human facial detection only).
  • The Key is in the Detail: View every event in crisp 2K clarity so you see exactly what is happening inside your home (24/7 1080p recording).
  • Smart Integration: Connect your Indoor Cam to Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance.
  • Follows the Action: When motion is detected the camera automatically tracks and follows the moving object.
  • Communicate From Your Camera: Speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the camera’s built-in two-way audio.

Pricing and Availability: eufy Security’s 2K IndoorCam Pan & Tilt is available to order now from amazon.com for $49.99 and should begin shipping on June 20.

Did you preorder one of eufy Security’s new indoor cameras? If so, have you received it yet? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

@Mengdi, this is news.

2 Likes

Nice, the Amazon description along with yours says it integrates with Homekit even though it doesn’t…

1 Like

Does this link to the Homebase 2?

1 Like

Possibly in the future…

Doesn’t make the advertising any less bait and switch / misleading.

1 Like

Thanks. This is great news. BOUGHT ONE!

Now, what about the other IndoorCam (WITHOUT Pan & Tilt)? I just need 3-4 more cheap cameras for around the house. On the eufylife.com site, the availability is not very specific:

IndoorCam 2K says June 2020
IndoorCam 2K Pan & Tilt says July 2020

I need cams ASAP. Can you work some magic so that I can get 3 IndoorCams delivered this week??? The Pan & Tilt that I ordered just now form Amazon is scheduled to arrive Friday. It’d be nice if the non-Pan & Tilt ones can arrive around the same time. Somehow.

1 Like

So let me get this straight…I’m still waiting for my pre-ordered Pan cam and apparently it won’t ship until July, but I can order it on Amazon and have it in ~2 days? That’s not very cool Anker.

1 Like

The company line. Does that include 2FA?

2 Likes

I am with you on that one as I pre ordered two. Not cool.

Looks like no longer available on Amazon.

1 Like

And now patiently waiting for the non-Pan & Tilt version to hit Amazon.

I only need 3. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ordered non-pan & tilt yesterday on Eufy site and its scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I’d skip amazon and order straight from Eufy.

2 Likes

Cool cheers

1 Like

Agreed, shouldn’t pre-order people get them first, I thought that was the point of paying for it 2 months ago :rage:

I pre-ordered two Pan tilts when it first was available and still my order status says processing? Can I at least get an update or something or am I suppose to be receiving it but was left out entirely?

2 Likes

My friend, you post it too early.

We will launch Indoor Cam 2K first in Amazon on around Jun. 15th.

IndoorCam 2K Pan & Tilt will be at July.

1 Like

Are you joking??? We get informed that it is available on Amazon and then now it’s not available until July?? What is this. Same thing happened with the Eufy Smart Lock!! What’s going on here??

2 Likes

Maybe a pandemic around the world by any chance affecting it Covid 19

2 Likes

I ordered April 17th and it still says processing. I agree with other that pre-orders should go out before available on Amzon.

2 Likes