[New Release] 2K IndoorCam Pan & Tilt Now Available!

Early or not, I am here just to let you know since the post did say : “Did you preorder one of eufy Security’s new indoor cameras? If so, have you received it yet? Be sure to let us know with a reply!”, right before @insider had tagged your name in it. And to answer that question, No I have not received it at all. Don’t know much about Amazon having first orders shipped or not, But I think it is unfair for those who have been waiting nearly two months for this versus what is available now and easily bought.

1 Like

@Insider I received the one standard 2k indoor camera but still waiting for the pan cam.

1 Like

I just received my 2K pan & tilt cMera today. Whee!

Unfortunately I’ve Spent the last 5 hours trying to register, log in, setup the camera, share the camera with my wife, get her registered and logged, accept the share, etc… all the while the servers keep going down every 10 seconds ugh! Grrrrr :frowning:

1 Like

Yea i wonder how many folks got these dropped in therr hands today. I have a feeling there servers just arent keeping up with all the new cameras.

1 Like

I have not received mine either.
Order Date: 04-18-2020
Order ID: R007102381
Item(s): eufy Security Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt × 1

1 Like

I got my regular 2k indoor camera today . Still waiting on Pan & Tilt camera. Honestly though if Eufy cant get this server problem figured out fairly soon it may never get here as i might cancel the order. Can’t stand Arlo pricing, but atleast it has been fairly reliable.

This is not a good first impression.

1 Like

The Eufy site orders ship from amazon, or atleast mine did for the Indoor camera.

@Insider I have received my 2k indoor camera preorder

1 Like

@Insider, I just received my 2 x pan tilt camera. Will try it on tonight and see how it goes. Also installing a 128GB micro SD (Silicon Power) and see if it is compatible. Thanks.

1 Like

Finally received all 4 of my pan and tilt indoor 2k today. Have to say they look pretty good so far. Yes, mine was also shipped via Amazon. Never seen this before but it was fast and arrived.

1 Like

It is safe to say that it is compatible with the 128 GB silicon power micro sd card.

Pan and Tilt ones still needs a couple of weeks for shipment

That will be July, what’s the purpose of preorder if you don’t get it before the general public. R909420032 I order within 24 hours of your announcement post to preorder.

1 Like

They ship very quick from Amazon. You are likely to have it soon since I received my pre-orders yesterday. Hopefully you will receive your order invoice this week and they will arrive the next day.

Today you are not missing much given the server is down again.

1 Like