[New Release] Add-On Wireless Video Doorbell

Eufy Security now offers its wireless video doorbell without HomeBase 2…Take a look at the add-on!

Features & details

• 2.5x the Clarity: The built-in Sony 2K sensor and professional-grade lens allow you to view activity in picture-perfect resolution. See visitors in sharp detail as they approach your door.
  • Dual Power Options: Half a year of coverage from one charge or non-stop power supply via a wired connection.
  • Expanded Field of View: The increased 4:3 Aspect Ratio ensures you get a head-to-toe view of anyone who approaches and gives you the perfect viewing angle every time.
  • HomeBase 2 Required: The eufy Security Wireless Add-on Video Doorbell requires a HomeBase 2 to operate.

Pricing and Availability: eufy Security’s Add-On Wireless Video Doorbell is available to order now from amazon.com for $99.99 (versus $199.99 with HomeBase 2) and should begin shipping immediately.

Have you been waiting for eufy Security to offer its wireless video doorbell without HomeBase 2? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Note: Up to 16 cameras can be connected to HomeBase 2, which will also soon be available to purchase separately.

@Mengdi, this is news.

4 Likes

Will they be selling the WHITE wireless doorbell separately too? It should be available at the same time now it’s been unveiled.

Can you add 16 cameras to the Homebase 2? Every post I’ve seen says you can only add 4.

1 Like

I don’t know exactly how many you can add but it’s more than 4 because I have 5 cameras linked to my Homebase 2

1 Like

Several people have posted that they can only add 4 cams, from what I can gather that’s to do with homekit not the homebase & people have described it badly

Unfortunately rtsp is also limited to 4

I’m sure it’s 32 sensors though

1 Like

Does it have 2FA?

1 Like

So you offered the doorbell with the HomeBase and took advantage of your customers, knowing full well that they’d purchase the doorbell with the HomeBase because it was seen as the only option, then once the initial tide had purchased, release it without as a stand-alone product. @AnkerSupport I’m very disappointed at this tactic. You need to set your releases up and inform your customers of what’s available and release stuff at the same time. To be honest, I’m disgusted.

3 Likes

Yes. A bit naughty for those who’d already bought a Homebase :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks for releasing this for your existing users who might want to expand. Now hopefully it becomes locally available in other countries v soon - it has been advertised in Australia (but unavail) for quite some time now AU RRP pricing for video battery doorbell (and add-on!)

1 Like

It’s actually $119. Unless eufy has a coupon for amazon?

1 Like

Hmmm… it was definitely $99.99 just yesterday.

1 Like

Even say in the above description that’s it $99 on Amazon.

Suppose thats extra $19.99 may count for the free return then if someone wants to return.

1 Like

So I guess the deal is over :wink:

1 Like

I have the regular Homebase (with EufyCam2 cameras) and am trying to figure out if ANY of the Eufy doorbells will work. Can’t seem to find a straight answer. Anyone know? Thanks!

1 Like

You will be able to add battery doorbell to your existing Homebase 2 but not the wire doorbell.

1 Like

Is this likely to be available for the UK soon too? Still not showing on Amazon UK.

2 Likes

Still not in the UK and yet they’re now selling some nebulous sounding WiFi camera that DOESN’T work with the Homebase. I swear this company couldn’t find their own with both hands.

2 Likes

Just purchased this doorbell as an add on to my security cameras, and I have to say I love mine. Works great, very good quality video. Battery life could be a little better, but I’m still tweaking it. Just wish they’d figure out a way to get HomeKit added.

1 Like