[New Release] Alarm Keypad Is Now Available!

Initially announced last October, eufy Security has finally released its Alarm Keypad… Take a look!

Features & details

• Instant Security: Key in your password to arm or disarm your entire security system in seconds.
  • Protection That Lasts: The built-in battery gives you 180 days of power for round-the-clock protection.
  • Time to Leave: When switching between the 2 preset modes—”Home” and “Away”—a 30-second delay gives you time to leave the house without triggering the alarm.
  • Built Around You: Create your own custom security modes to suit your family and home via the eufy Security App. Choose which sensors should be on/offline, whether to arm or disarm the keypad, and much more.
  • What’s In The Box: Keypad, user manual, and welcome card.

Pricing and Availability: eufy Security’s Alarm Keypad is available to order now from amazon.com for $39.99 and should begin shipping on May 25.

What are your thoughts on eufy Security’s Alarm Keypad? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

@Mengdi, this is news.

3 Likes

Only US release, plans for Europe?

3 Likes

I with Mark, if you release it in Europe (Netherlands) I will buy 2! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Since the keypad is tied to a HomeBase how would this work if you had multiply HomeBase? A keypad for each? You really need to get every product offering to act together. Currently the HomeBase are independent of each other, Floodlight cams are independent devices and it appears the new indoor cams are independent devices also. If I wanted to set everything to away mode I have to do it four times in my case (two HomeBase and two Floodlight cams). As you continue to offer different products this just gets worse. Any plans to bring all products together?

4 Likes

EU Release please :frowning:

3 Likes

Bring it to Australia, please!

2 Likes

Should be available in Canada soon, @Haadsecure.

1 Like