[New Release] Protective Silicone Cases Are Now Available!

Note: @Mengdi, please re-enable the “News” category so that we can post topics like this one in the appropriate category!

Eufy Security has just released its Protective Silicone Cases for eufyCam… Take a look!

Features & details

• Made to Measure: Designed exclusively for eufyCam. Provides a snug and secure fit without Interfering with the camera’s operation.
  • Conceal Your Camera: Blends seamlessly into the surrounding environment to conceal your eufyCam from potential intruders.
  • Install in Seconds: The soft and flexible silicone skin can be applied and removed from eufyCam in seconds.
  • Additional Protection: Provides added protection against UV rays and rain.
  • What’s In The Box: eufyCam Skin (2-Pack)

Pricing and Availability: eufy Security’s Protective Silicone Cases (2-Pack) are available to order now from amazon.com for $25.99 and should begin shipping on May 29.

What are your thoughts on eufy Security’s Protective Silicone Cases? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

5 Likes

These look really cool!!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for all the great updates @Insider!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

Cool, now to get out a spray can for the mount? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also need international shipping/release please!

2 Likes

I can manually set the category:)

1 Like

Wow! These are nice but super expensive. $25 for 2 is pretty steep

2 Likes

Dont worry. I trust there will be cheaper alternatives very soon on ebay and aliexpress. Its just silicone.

1 Like

Yea… Definitely will but I want to protect mine now since I just got them. The jersey weather and pollen/dust around here is crazy. Hopefully these are super tough
… The Wassersteins for my arlo were a bit flimsy

1 Like

Any information on availability in Europe via amazon.de?

3 Likes

Anyway these could be made with a 1/2 inch visor? So many camera casings for other cameras come with a visor. 2 of my cameras keep getting raindrops messing up their field of view

3 Likes