Eufy Security has just released a more affordable smart lock… Take a look!
Features & details
- All-Weather Protection: With an IPX3 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
- BHMA Grade 2 Security Certification: Certified by the American National Standards Institute to work after locking and unlocking 250,000 times, Smart Lock can easily handle the daily comings and goings of a busy household.
- Multiple Ways to Unlock: Open remotely via Bluetooth with the Eufy Security app, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
- Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically behind you, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry or your hands are full.
- Bank-Grade Security: Smart Lock stores your in-app data locally using a bank-grade AES128 encryption chip—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
Pricing and Availability: Eufy Security’s Smart Lock is available to order now from amazon.com for $149.99 and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.
Are you interested in eufy Security’s more affordable smart lock? Be sure to let us know with a reply!