New updates to the community

Since you are getting 3 moderators and there are several admins, I think you may need to have badges to distinguish between the two types.

This way it will help when someone is helping a user that it is a site moderator or admin vs another user.

This is one of the admin for Soundcore. Moderators and the Admin are identified with the icon.

Capture

1 Like

Might be best for those that are admin to have the level removed and changed to “Admins”. Likewise for moderators to “Mod”

So @Mengdi level 4 would then be Mengdi Admin or Mod whichever one suits best.

1 Like

Too bad theirs not a neighborhood watch feature like the Ring app uses

I agree, I will do it! Thanks

4 Likes

Hello,
New to Eufy, but hope to learn the ins and outs through this community forum,
David.

Hello @davidb2789 welcome to the forum. Stay active and you will learn a lot about eufy security products and features :slight_smile:

Hello, all! Just installed camera/bell today. I am looking for the particular thread that would tell me this info, but am unable to find it. How to I search for Eufy community members in my area? Search for local crimes reported by Eufy community?

There’s isn’t a way to do that on this forum for privacy concerns. (It would require users to have their location be public).

Perhaps try posting on a service like NextDoor?

Very new and still currently reading and wading through all the information. So my suggestion may already be available.

What about a member hints and tips section of the forum? It’ll need a moderator to check posts but, different countries/areas have different conditions and personal experience in getting an improved way of using/placing/setting up the cameras or even allowing people to show their setups as examples. This could include a ‘HELP what do I do to fix this situation?’ thread, for instance.

This is the second security system I’ve set up and it’s been very easy and far more responsive than the last one done on a different home several months ago.

Kudos to you all
Liz

Wen cam 2c will support home base E.?

New to the community, but I’m sure it will be great👍

No need for suspicion- as the point of the forum is for users helping users :smile:.

Forums are generally for users to discuss and post about the various products / service that the given brand makes.

For instance, you won’t see any Apple employees on the Apple forum, it’s all Apple fans. Some of which are volunteer moderators.

I believe it is a secure parcel delivery box for the shipping companies as many customers complain about parcel theft now a days.

My wishlist is to have to my doorbell recognize familiar people. Once i capture their image be able to have my alexa annouce the person by name.

I’m honestly baffled.

Are you a member of any other brands forums? I am on many, and all of them have volunteer mods.

@Mengdi one item to be fixed or optimized it the number of items shown on the menu …

Just too many items listed, better to keep it to few items / keep it crisp without confusing user

New user here about to try out some of your new cameras. I came over from Wyze and the UI for this community needs some serious polishing. I was very confused on where to even find this thread topic. I would agree that there needs to be a wishlist section and a voting capability so that Eufy can be much more engaging on what its users want. My general consensus so far seems to be that a lot of people are confused about the focus of the software development team. People seem to often be wondering if an update will ever come out for this issue or that issue. When issues do not appear to be getting addressed people are wondering if the resources are mainly only going to the newer products and so forth. Perhaps a “Things we can fix” section followed by sub categories broken down by product will be a start and hire moderators to make sure new posts get put in and stay in the right sections. I want to only see what people are saying about the new Pan/tilt model but I am having trouble finding where people are even exclusively talking about that camera/product.

2 Likes