Notification settings for individual devices

Is there anyway of having the notification settings so each added user whether they are a guest or admin have the rights to choose if they want to receive notifications from each individual added device within the eufy app?

I have two homebases with two cameras on each, i am admin on both and all other users are guest. When i turn off push notifications for one of my homebases nobody will be notified but i only want my device to not receive the notifications.

If this is not possible it should be a future firmware feature, my Ring doorbell had this and it was so convenient!

3 Likes

Thank you for reaching out.

For the notification feature, we sincerely sorry to let you know it can only be setup for the individual Homebase.

We totally understand that our product is not perfect. You have our promise that our engineers would work day and night to improve this product and we are glad to have your support and understanding, which would be a huge encouragement for us to seeking continuous improvement.

We will consider the possibility of future development. Any other concerns we can address in the future, please feel free to contact us.

​Thank you for your support. Have a lovely day.

+1 on this … need to be able to adjust alerts for each user/guest. They should have the ability to turn on/off alerts on their devices. As Administrator, I should be able to suppress when needed. I shouldn’t have to configure additional users as Admin, I don’t want them to be able to alter the configuration or turn the camera off, just need them to be able to adjust the alerts they receive.

1 Like

Hi @DLCollison_eufy @Rhyss

This works for my wife and I already, I will explain. W e have two 2c cameras, and one battery doorbell. I was able to set up my iPhone to get all the notifications (motion notifications from all 3 cameras). And my wife’s iPhone only get the doorbell press notification.

Here is what I did, FYI I set her as admin.

So from her Eufy app on her iPhone I can change the notification settings in the app for each camera from ‘default’ to ‘silent’. Then I go to settings on the iPhone and notifications section for ‘Eufy’ and untick ‘Lock Screen’ and ‘banner’ and just leave ‘Notification Center’ ticked.

That way she won’t get motion detection alerts on her iPhone but if someone presses the doorbell she will still get the notification and the sound will come through it for as well since under the doorbell settings in the Eufy app you can silence motion notifications and leave ‘ring alerts’ set to default sound.

Additionally, I went back to my iPhone Eufy and checked the notification settings for each camera in the Eufy app and it did not change my notification settings, yay!!!

1 Like