Onvif support for all Camera's

Hopefully Onvif wil be supported via an update

19 Likes

Agreed. ONVIF support is required to record native 2K to NAS. RTSP only supports up to 1080P.

4 Likes

+1, I would love to see this feature as well

2 Likes

Agreed. I have the indoor 2K pan tilt cam. I was so disapointed when I found out that RTSP only supports 1080p. If this camera had onvif it would crush ALL small form factor indoor budget cameras. I would only call this bedget cam becaus of the price. Besides that. SO happy with this cam but a huge - for not supporting onvif.

1 Like

A firmware update with ONVIF support would be great especially for wired doorbells/cameras. But in general i agree should be an option on all eufy cameras.

2 Likes

+1 for ONVIF please Eufy!

1 Like

Pls add ONVIF support!!!

1 Like

+1
Yes please.

1 Like

ONVIF please!!! :blush:

1 Like

onvif is nearly standard for camera’s , for now not able to add it to my milestone… :woozy_face:

I created an account only to ask for ONVIF support.

1 Like

Eufy cameras would sell like hot cakes with their price if they supported ONVIF…. Please add

Hard to believe this is still not implemented.
Please support Onvif and/or allow customers to save the video’s all at once, instead of one by one.

+1 Onvif support would be the best option

+1 for onvif support on all cam’s

1 Like

Sad day i just found out no onvif.

yup. what’s the point of having 2k resolution just to save the records on memory card and watch it with your phone. Support Onvif please :frowning:

2 Likes