OutDoor cam pro C24

So I’ve had the outdoor cam pro C24 for just over a week. Mixed opinions on this, firstly the pros.

Pic quality on 2k both day and night is very good, nice compact form factor. The spotlight is very good to illuminate a small area at night. The motion detection when set to All Motions is extremely sensitive.

Now the bad!!! If I set to Human Detection only it simply does not detect humans, a weird one this morning was that I tried out the beta of pet detection aswell.

My wife walked right in front of the camera, no motion detected but the camera detected a dog for a spit second over 10 metres away??

Extremely frustrating.

If it’s anything like the battery cams, it requires a particular part of the human body to be visible in view.
I get the same with the doorbell, if I pass close in front of it, it won’t detect me as a human.

1 Like

Having lot problems lately with mine. issue with connecting and detection. Even when it detected human it does not record. Even after an update it has not fixed the issue.

1 Like

Well folks. This would be the first for me. Mine works!!!

I use all motion … and that’s a total nightmare. I need like 6 levels below the current minimum sensitivity. Human only… perfect.

Edit: I’m gonna add it also grabs humans in passing vehicles like the mail girl in her truck… grabs me as human on my motorcycle passing by. Even just my head as I walk underneath it.

I can give you a long list of troubles from the c24… human detection … no.

1 Like

As this is a sort of review… I will also say this IS the best camera in the current Eufy lineup. It is also severely flawed. I wish I could help them dial this thing in. It’s so close to being great. I even recommended it to a few people. ( I never do that for Eufy crap )

1 Like