Record All events only send notifications for People

Hello Eufy!! When setting up Motion Detection we should have the option to record all events during the day and only receive notifications for people.

10 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion!

For the push notification, we will trying to give the user more alerts so the user can access the recording in time.

For the motion and human detect, it could not be separate at this stage. We will keep working on this feature.

Thank you!

Pretty sure that’s how it is if you select humans only.

Actually if you select Human only it only record events when there is a Human. It does not record anything else. Expect at night where it does record everything.

2 Likes

This feature is sorely needed. I want to capture cars in the driveway but the camera won’t record this if I only have human detection selected. I don’t want to be notified for everything but I’d like to have the extra recordings

3 Likes

What happened to this? Is there any progress?

6 Likes

Waiting too…

2 Likes

Sad to say your dealing with Eufy! I swear they are told not to talk or share ideas with the other teams ( hardware…wired…battery ) or even with those clearly knowledgeable and passionate users ( even under a strict NDA ). It’s like the manhattan project for security stuff.

You would think even the most simple thing like adding black edged fonts would be in all cams once they added them… nope… just a couple??? Odd odd odd

So. They CAN do this… just won’t share this with the implosion team. ( sorry)

+

1 Like