Restful API, IFFTT, Smarthings, Hubitat,OpenHab, NodeJS, take your pick

Hi everyone… I have petitioned for Eufy to open source their API’s, please support this and get the word out…

14 Likes

Good God why don’t you guys just add an api already so devices such as the hubitat/home assit. can talk to it locally? I refuse to spend anything else w/ eufy until this is resolved im in need of at least 2-3 more cameras and solar panels but i don’t see investing anything else w/o some integration. Homekit does’t count btw, I just want to be able to arm my system at a particular time every night if i’ve manually disarmed my system… this isn’t a complicated task i shouldn’t even need a hub for this.

7 Likes

I add +1

2 Likes

I’m not going to buy more products until I can get them to work with other systems (in my case Home Assistant or a documented API with most of the features).
And I will actively look for other hardware provider to complete my home security.

5 Likes

Absolutely!! This is definitely a MUST HAVE!! I love the stand alone eufys but considering switching to other stuff just to integrate to my other stuff

Comeon Eufy…

3 Likes

Yea, i was looking to get events from the camera for a project I was working on. These camera’s really need an API

4 Likes

Hi guys,

any news here? I use HE and cannot bring camera to dashboard.

Nick

3 Likes

Any news here, Mr Anker?

2 Likes

Well, is it all ready there? Not a smart device if you cant control it with smart platforms like fibaro, domoticz, ITTT, etc.

1 Like