Samsung fridge app for eufy door bell

Hi Support team,

Today I am becoming a member for the eufy family by purchasing the eufy Security, Wireless Video Doorbell (Battery-Powered) with 2K HD. I am so happy that I bought this as this has better features than a ring. I did pretty much a lot of research to buy this door bell as you know there is a big competition for door bell as per today’s market.

Today I found that your application is not supported on my samsung fridge Model no# RF262BEAES. My fridge has a tablet on it and I can see that it has the application for a ring app but I cannot find your app. Can you please let me know when this will be available on my samsung fridge app. As this is one of the convenient ways for my mom or my wife to communicate with a stranger when they ring the bell, so that automatically the live feed is shown on the fridge app.

Guys this is one of the game changing ways to communicate and I wish you guys had this. please let me know if this app is available then how can i get it on my fridge. If not available then i may have to rethink buying a ring doorbell just because of this convenient feature. please let me know

Thanks & regards

Sreejith Mohan

3 Likes

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Eufy doesn’t even integrate with SmartThings or IFTTT. And at one point had IFTTT listed on their boxes.

If I were you I would pretty much Mark this idea off the list especially if basic integration with the major home automation companies still has not come. People like me have been asking for it for Months.

1 Like

I vote for this feature

Is the Samsung device running Android? If so, just download the app from the Play Store. If its Android, but you are forced to use another app store, you can download the latest version of the Eufy Security app from APKMirror.com.

So you are saying if I download the eufy app from link then I am able to get live video footage of eufy on my Samsung fridge

Don’t have much experience with fridge Os. If you can load an android app and have the screen size, it might work.