Say Goodbye to Keys and Hello to Smart Lock

I am surprised that there is only 1 so far. We had a couple of good days this weekend and here is my entry.

3 Likes

Haha, very interesting! I wanted to do this creative as well but I did not find a place to dig a hole as in the city, lol!

2 Likes

Nice love the product

1 Like

Can we have an opener for the buzzers, which are sometimes already included in the doors? It usually needs 9-12V and then the door would open.

1 Like

1 or 2 years :sob:
We tried 3 types of wielersport doorbells and yours is the first that does not fail ( poor wifi netwerk outside).
I also bought a nooki ( keyless entry) but it did not work, so when i read this thret i was SUPER exited.
So if you have a prototype for europe, we al very willingly to test it :wink:

1 Like

Cant i just order one from the US or is there a reason it wont work in the uk. i have friends that live in the US so would be easy fr me to aquire one

1 Like

Got 2 and buggy as hell

1st, auto lock is working partially (timing is way off)

2nd, often went offline and have to sync the internet again

3rd, I am sure I will run into more issues once I moved to my home permanently

1 Like

The door in US and UK is different, so the smart lock may not be compatible.

2 Likes

Not understood your question. What is your problem for the smart lock?

2 Likes

Guys anyone still want to upload the video?

It seems you upload the video and you will probably get the smart lock:)

3 Likes

Ok, so auto lock was set at either 1 or 30 seconds but the lock didn’t auto lock until a minute later.

2nd, had the door wide opened but auto lock kicked in after minute.

1 Like

Goodbye keys!!! Hello Smartlock!

GOODBYE KEYS HELLO SMARTLOCK!

1 Like

This smart lock touch is a joke. Got so many critical issues

1st, unlike other smart devices, this lock can’t auto (re)connect to the existing wifi after wifi dropped. We have to be physically inside the house to reconnect it ourselves . I am away from home most of the day and this offline can’t be resolved until I got home

2nd, even though the wifi is up but this smart touch lock kept disconnting and went offline on its own.

2nd, auto lock aint working… Enabled and set it at 30 seconds but took 3 minutes before the auto lock kicked in

I got 2 locks and both got the same exact issues

2 Likes

Curious to know how it will work in my frigid province of Saskatchewan, where temperatures can drop to -30°C regularly in winter. Would love to try it out, might have to make a cinematic “Goodbye Keys” masterpiece for a chance.

2 Likes

Unless it’s HomeKit compatible, I’m not interested.

1 Like

-30 is risky, haha, sorry

2 Likes

My girls are excited to never have to use keys again! my youtube entry: No more keys

1 Like

I would love to get the Smart lock . I have 3 sensors 2 hd cams and a home base 2 .and a door sensor as well

1 Like

Go for the solar lights that work with motion detection great addon!

1 Like

Can’t wait to say Goodbye to my keys :key:

Here is my entry

1 Like