Schedule not working as it should

Hi,

I have a set of two EufyCam2 and one wireless Video Doorbell 2K connected to one base via WiFi.
Everything works as it should (that is the cameras connect to the base with strong signal, motion detection works and notifications are delivered, …) but scheduled change of modes does not work at all.

I have defined two custom modes: “Motion activated” in which motion detection features for all three cameras are enabled, and “Motion deactivated” in which motion detection features for all three cameras are disabled.

In the “Scheduled” mode I have setup some times in which the motion is deactivated (when are going to be at home and people are around) and some times in which motion is activated (when movement is not expected).

Problem is that even the schedule looks as I configured, the notifications of mode change do not occur at the time they should. For example, this morning, I should have gotten a “mode change” notification at 08:20, but I received it at 10:21.

My system is configured to Denmark, so I totally assume that the times displayed in the schedule view are “local” times.
However the time specified in the recordings is 2 hours behind and I suspect the time in which the mode change occurs is also shifted these two hours.
Of course, summertime changes will make these two hour shift into one whenever it happens, forcing me to change the schedule.

Could you please align the cameras time with the time displayed in the “schedule” UI and make it local to the time zone of the system?
Nowhere in the manuals it says that all times displayed are UTC (nor a normal user should know what that means) and the user should not be forced to change schedules when time changes because light savings.

Thanks in advance

Interesting!?! I remember hearing how someone fixed this a while ago. Search this forum.

This probably won’t fix this…. But I would try this. First delete the current schedule. Then go in and change the time zones to somewhere else…. Reboot everything and then change the time zone back to the correct time zone . Then rebuild your schedule. Oh…. And leave out the “deactivated” mode. The schedule will default to “disarmed” on the blank spots.

If you do find the trick to fix this…. Please let us know.