Smart Lock Touch Now with Wi-Fi

Hey eufy Fans,

It is with pleasure to share with you our all-new Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi. It is the updated version of existing Smart Lock Touch. The feature of this new Smart Lock is as follows:

Multiple Ways to Unlock

Open Smart Lock using your fingerprint, with your phone via the eufy Security app, or by using the keypad or key.

Your Finger is the Key

Smart Lock fingerprint door lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second—it’s faster than fumbling for your keys.

Control From Anywhere

With its all-new Wi-Fi connectivity, you can control Smart Lock from absolutely anywhere via the eufy Security app.

Compatible with Voice Assistants

Conveniently unlock Smart Lock from the comfort of your home via the Google Assistant or Alexa. (Note: the Google Assistant and Alexa are not built into the device.)

Always Has Your Back

Even when you’re in a hurry, Smart Lock is ready to protect your home. A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically behind you, every single time.

Built to Last

With a durable zinc alloy and stainless steel frame, Smart Lock is certified by the American National Standards Institute to lock and unlock 250,000 times—enough to handle the comings and goings of a busy household for over 50 years.

All-Weather Protection

Smart Lock keyless entry door lock is ready to protect your home no matter where you live. With an IP65 weatherproof rating, it’s capable of withstanding prolonged rainfall as well as temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F.

Easy to Install

Install Smart deadbolt lock in just 15 minutes, all by yourself, using only a screwdriver—saving you money on calling a contractor.

It will be launched first on Bestbuy on Feb. 14th, 2021, Now it is on sign up stage on eufylife.com. The link is:https://us.eufylife.com/pages/t8520

Don’t miss the chance to enjoy your front-door convenience with new eufy Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi

Thanks!

5 Likes

@Mengdi, Is there still a plan to sell the WiFi Bridge separately for users that already had one of the existing smart locks?

I wish I waited on this one. Nice to have the WiFi built in.

1 Like

How does it work with Google Home? I have it connected and it shows in Google Home, but I can neither obtain the lock status nor lock it from Google Home. (And, as if by magic, it just started working last night. An update or something?)

You can ask the Alexa to open the door with our latest Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi

2 Likes

The Amazon listing for wi-fi bridge will be opened in Feb. 15th

3 Likes

When will it be available and from where in the UK?

3 Likes

@Mengdi this will be a game changer for sure.

Looks great! When will this be available in Australia? And, via which retailers?

1 Like

Where can I buy this? I’m in europe

1 Like

Will the smart lock support Apple’s HomeKit?

2 Likes

Will there be a FW update to support WiFi on the Smart Lock Touch model T8510?

1 Like

Unfortunately, this product is not selling to France.

But, in France (and i guess in some other countries), the “main front door” is secured by a strong mecanism.

So in my case, it is not possible to use The Smart Lock Touch :’(

Installed my Smart Lock Touch today replacing my old August lock. Love it so far but wondering if at some point Geofencing to unlock will be added like the August has?

Will this work on any type of door?

Why are you not releasing this in the UK?

1 Like

@ana230 This was just released, most products get released in the US first and then gets released elsewhere after a few months. Give it some time and it should be available across the pond.

1 Like

@Meacea the original smart lock does support wifi with the purchase of the wifi bridge.
You can buy the wifi bridge by clicking the picture below
Screenshot_20210216-124149_Chrome

The product is only available in US right now.

The product is only available in US right now.