Stand-alone siren

I’d like a better quality (sound and volume) stand alone siren so I can alarm but not draw intruder attention to hub.

17 Likes

There is a siren in the works, I don’t have an eta on when we will see it but they did say one is coming

9 Likes

I’ll definitely buy one once available

4 Likes

Hi, do you know if this will be for outdoor or indoor ?

Kind regards,
Rudi

It would be great to see a model that can be used both indoor and outdoor!

2 Likes

I am currently unsure if the siren is just for indoors or outdoors, I asked the devs and am waiting to hear back from them. So as soon as I know you guys will too.

3 Likes

Any update on the Sirene? Any ETA? @AnkerSupport

2 Likes

I thought a smoke alarm would be a good product as it could also double as an indoor siren, but yet any indoor or outdoor siren would be of interest to me. Currently the only way I can see to have a “repeater” siren (i.e. in addition to the homebase) would be to use loads of cameras and the automation function? Annoyingly the one camera I do have is the floodlight cam which doesnt connect to the homebase. This is a shame as it would make a great outdoor siren!

1 Like

I installed the wifi bridge for my smart touch lock and noticed in the settings for siren volume. The sound is much louder and better quality than the homebase 2. I reached out to eufy support and they said unfortunately the alarm system can’t be linked to the bridge.

1 Like

Still waiting for an update. No date as of yet, I spoke to support and they advised to keep an eye on the website… maybe next year.

1 Like

Thank you. I was also considering this as another siren. The only other thing I can think of is the add-on door chimes. You can add 4 to a basestation and they will sound the alarm if triggered but you need a doorbell for them to work and I can’t find any details on how loud they are. I’m hesitant to invest more money after being conned by the mouse’s fart of a siren on the homebase…

1 Like