Tamper alarm to prevent theft

I want to mount my eufycam 2c in my front yard. But I’m worried it gets stolen, is there tamper detection that makes the siren go off on the cam and base station?

There isn’t Tamper detection on the eufycam 2c, I believe the Anti Theft option exists on the Eufycam 2 though

Cant see function of anti theft in the app for the 2C?
Can you explain in more detail hoew this works, i.e unscrew the camera from base or from just camera movement & what mode this has to be in home or away?

Thanks for your information.

So sorry to say that the EufyCam 2C does not have such an anti-theft feature now. However, since the camera can detect motion, if there is someone walks towards the camera, you should be able to receive the notification and check in time.

Also, we always cherish the customer’s feedback and strive to offer the best customer experience. I’ll surely forward your issue to our product team to see if we’ll make further improvements. Thanks for your understanding in advance.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out support@eufylife.com so we can have the engineering team to look into this case for you.

Remember your satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to resolve the issue for you.

Please add anti theft to 2c cameras. I have 7 of them and all are mounted where it is easy to recharge the battery. So, they are all easy to steal.
Or you can register the camera to the base station so it will only work with THE FIRST base station it is paired to

2 Likes