"There is no video!"

I have four Indoor 2k camera and and 1 Indoor 2k Pan and Tilt camera as well as a 2c Pro and HB2.

These have all be working great for the last 12 months, however int he last few weeks I have noticed that none of my Indoor Cameras are recording any video. and when I click on playback it just says “There is no video!”

I have removed and re-added all of them and they work for a day or so and then stop recording video or sending notifications. I have set them up using a mobile, using my home wifi, using a wifi extender and always the same, after about a day, they stop notifications and recording, but live view still works.

I have put a couple in home kit but that doesn’t seem to make any difference as the ones not in home kit are still having the same issues.

Firmware on Pan and zoom indoor 2k is 2.1.0.7

Any ideas please, Thanks!

1 Like

I’m having this same issue. So is my mom

Anyone got any sort of fix for this they can think of?

What I have seen in the past, is that if you swap the sd card from one cam to another, recording stops and you can’t view videos.
The trick here is to format the sd card. In my case, the recording started again and I could view videos again.

Thanks. I have formatted all of them, they all stop after a certain period of time. The recording and the notifications both stop.

So I’ve swapped the SD cards over, and the same thing happened, any other ideas?

This time it helps Ed immediately, never recorded any video whatsoever and not a single notification, does eufy support monitor this at all?

I’m having the exact same issue. Has anyone come up with a fix for this? I’d hate to just throw away these Eufy cameras.

I have used my 2 indoor pan&tilt cams for months without a problem.

All of a sudden they stop recording. Not all the time, working one day, but stop recording the next.
I have motion detection enabled and am sure that they should have been working. The cams are directed on a litter box, because my cat has bladder problems. He was on the litter box, but no recording was made.

I think it may have to due with a wifi glitch. If wifi is (shortly) unavailable, the cams don’t record anymore. If you reset them, they work. Until the next time wifi is shortly unavailable. Then they stop recording again.
I only noticed this because I have a Devolo Magic 2 WiFi next device in the same room. Sometimes it blinks red for 5 seconds or so. If this happens, the cam’s are not recording anymore, not even if wifi is up again.

This is really annoying, wifi is never 100% and the cam’s don’t really need cause the recordings are stored on a SD card.

Why is this happening and when it will it be fixed?

Eufy doesn’t monitor this board. You need to contact them directly if you need help.

I have same issue 128gb memory card and can’t see videos of 24h ago.

Had similar isdue with my new c24. turns out the sd card solder joints lifted. I had to resolder and glue down the sd card slot.

You should check with Eufy for return