Total waist off money absolute usless

I am certain that some of people here are paid Anker pumpers. And I can 100% guarantee that. Cause anyone who will make the statement that the Eufy cameras are “brilliant” and “flawless”, either they are lying, or never used the cameras, or are paid to be liars or pumpers.

2 Likes

I own 4 types of security cam eufy products, the c22 , c24, indoor cams 4k and battery doorbell 1080p.

I can say the cams do not work 100% of the time on picking up humans, now i dont expect it to be perfect, but it can be annoying specially if you really really need to know if anyones been around. Now some say well if it dont work all the time whats the use… well compare it to other cams from other companies at this price… I will have to admit, u get alot for what u pay for… I mean i have used blink cams and god those are awful for what its worth! Im sure eufy will work on updating the ai software to be more exact on human detection, instead of complaining on here. I suggest reach out to them in email or phone.

3 Likes

I have an indoor camera and it works perfectly. the alarm jumps to the slightest movement, and records everything. the application is excellent and very complete, much better than those of other brands.

No credibility for you if you don’t respect the people you’re venting on. No excuse and no pardon for sloppy messages.

1 Like

Hey Harry,
I’m pretty sure at least most of the people saying the Eufy Doorbell works great for them are mostly reacting to the confrontational tone of the original poster.

Now that I’ve had mine for a week… yeah, sometimes the delivery person won’t get picked up (happened once) and sometimes I’ll get a false alert (waving bush branches against the sky, blinking car lights casting a shadow on the neighbor’s tree that looks like a human profile at night), but overall it works the majority of the time. As it is, it’s a little weird that the doorbell didn’t log one Amazon delivery to our front door, but it’s caught all other shipping deliveries (I work from home) and every time my wife leaves and returns, so I’m happy with it. I’m the only one who actually has rung the doorbell so far.

I haven’t tried all the products on the market, but I don’t believe any AI face detection/motion tracking camera is perfect. I read reviews of the Eufy, Ring, Nest, and Arlo. Eufy reviews say they were happy to switch to a device that didn’t need a subscription, and their notifications were as fast or faster. If I needed a doorbell with intercom AND 24/7 constant monitoring for a high traffic thing like a store or business, then I’d pay for a subscription service with 24/7 monitoring… probably the Nest Hello, which is constantly recording and “tags” motion events, but that’s super overkill for my residence.

Mostly, I just want to HAVE a doorbell, and see who rings it so I can ignore solicitors (or tell them to go away), or tell the “Sign this package” deliveries or Girl Scouts to wait a second for me to get to the door :slight_smile:

Hi Harry, yeah definitely see you’re point. Seen the size and detail they going into… they definitely either work for company or part of a promotion free cameras for a review :thinking:

1 Like

That sucks that they don’t work for you properly, I have 4 eufycam 2 c’s set up, they do tend to work differently in certain areas, a lot of changing settings, motion detection settings, activity zones etc etc, but seem to be working good for me though, I would say there about 95% at picking up footage, the front of the house I have them set at all motion and the back of the house humans only, about 7ish feet off the ground, even at setting 3 on motion detection they are still capable sometimes of picking up cars or bigger vehicles from about 50 - 70 feet away its crazy, when activity zones are set to block out unwanted footage it definitely helps by about 80 %, a few major flaws, like if someone presses the reset button on the camera outside all footage is deleted on the homebase, and for me and lots of other people I’ve seen commenting if your not at home and your phone is out of coverage and someone calls to house or walks pass camera it will not record it, major flaws that need to be fixed ASAP, other than them issues people have there solid enough cameras for me, just continue working with the settings, height, angle, etc and I hope it works out for you :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey look, we all really do love this company and enjoy talking about their products. We don’t make a dollar off any of it. I plunked down over $200 on a Eufy camera system because it’s made by a company I support, and that’s not the first or last purchase I’ll make. Please don’t confuse our enthusiasm with brown-nosing. We’re just a bunch of tech enthusiasts.

Having said that, I think @John0 posted the most helpful response. I know my cameras don’t always behave and miss recording motion when they shouldn’t, but those errors are few and far between.
I’m happy to have a chat with you and walk through some possible solutions, and I’m sure many other users on here would as well. Hopefully we can help build your trust in the Eufy name but understand if you feel otherwise.

2 Likes

Careful they will get you’re comment blocked, I’ve noticed a few complaints on here, about the hit and miss. They get deleted, wonder why that is.

2 Likes

These cameras are absolutely garbage. I just watched the postman arrive then went round the corner at the back of the house for a sly pee and these useless cameras caught NOTHING. Saving up for a system that works these kiddy cameras are a joke.

Where are replies #29 and #32 gone?