Unable to Connect to Homebase 2 - Eufy Updates

I’ve had the Eufy 2C system since May and have had several updates to the Homebase 2 using my Linksys Velop mesh system with no issues.
At the end of September Eufy pushed an update on my Homebase 2 which resulted in a update loop which never resolved using the mesh system. I was able to update the Homebase 2 by using one of my old ASUS routers, but unfortunately when I tried to switch back to my mesh system, the cameras live feed would work but the notifications and recording of live streams wouldn’t. I also can’t change settings in the Homebase 2 or add devices.
Eufy sent me another Homebase 2 and I was able to set it up and everything worked as it should. This week Eufy pushed a new update and it never correctly loaded so I’m back to a Homebase that only has live streaming again and no notifications or recordings on the Eufy app.

Have you tried connecting via an ethernet cable to get the update sorted? I have the HomeBase “pseudo 1” T8001 that I normally have it connect to my home network 2.4GHz wifi. If I plug in an ethernet cable it automatically “switches” to ethernet and then when I remove the ethernet cable it switches back to the configured 2.4GHz WiFi. Might be worthwhile connecting via ethernet and doing a reset or power off/on. If that doesn’t work, leave it connected via ethernet and getting Eufy support to “push” another update to the T8010.

@thaebich
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, that’s my standard setup is to have the Ethernet cable plugged in. I do have have the 2.4GHz set up in the Homebase 2 WiFi settings. Can the Homebase 2 get an update when it’s on WiFi and not using the Ethernet cable?
My setup is:
Spectrum E31T2V1 modem
Linksys Velop mesh system WHW03
D-Link DGS-2205 switch
Homebase 2 - 3 2C cameras - Wired doorbell
The wired doorbell has worked flawlessly ever since I bought it. The 3 2C cameras all show live video like they should. When I do a motion test the red light flashes when detecting motion. The only issue is when I try to adjust any settings on either the 2C cameras or the Homebase 2,itself I get the Unable to connect to Homebase -3 error message.