Unable to connect to the application server (again)

Just tried clicking 2 notifications, got a toast message saying unable to connect to the server. Launched the app, get a spinning circle and a message up top that says “Unable to connect to the application server”

Service seems down again at the moment. Can’t access any of my local recordings or alerts.

Yep, same here

1 Like

Not having an issue here in the Southern US for me anyway.

1 Like

mine is down, usa colorado

1 Like

Still down. I was doing some work outside the house and turned off all cameras to home mode. Now I can’t turn back on so… no notifications.

1 Like

Every thing is ok here in UK.

Guessing same area again? Not good.

1 Like

Tried relaunching twice.

1 Like

Looks like is back to normal.

Florida, Miami, USA

1 Like

Are they down again? I can’t view events on the app

It’s absolutely ridiculous that’s Eufy doesn’t tell users ahead of time they are “updating”.

1 Like

@Mengdi what is going on

It’s down again!!!

1 Like

We didn’t receive any error reports. What’s your problem here

:thinking:

1 Like

The server should only be there for cloud storage and updates in my view, Eufy need to add the function of dircet connection to the homebase.

4 Likes

I’m getting unable to connect to application server for the last 3 days what is going on

1 Like

I have the app installed on my chromebook and android phone.
Oddly enough I am currently getting this error on my chromebook and not on my phone.
So it looks like the app that has the error.

I have been hit with this for the last month. Basically my system is useless if I am not connected to the home wifi. If I am on Data, I will get the notification that there was movement, but I can not access anything. Such a waste. I like this system while it worked. Now thinks its ready for the trash. Time to revise my online reviews of it.

I contacted customer service with this. They responded a day later. The first thing that they had me try was to reset my phones network settings. I was skeptical, but did it and it worked! I was amazed that this was the issue. I have tried to access the cams over data several times now and they work fine.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem here in Australia, I can’t even use the thing at the moment it may as well be just a normal doorbell, what a waste of money, looks like I should have stuck with Ring.