[Upcoming Release] Alarm Keypad

Eufy Security is finally preparing to launch its long-awaited Alarm Keypad… Take a look!

Features

• 180 Days Battery Life
  • Customized Security Modes
  • Panic Button in Case of Emergency
  • Private and Stable Connection

Pricing and Availability: Eufy Security’s Alarm Keypad will be available to order soon from amazon.com for $39.99.

What are your thoughts on eufy Security’s upcoming Alarm Keypad? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

4 Likes

Nice, seems pretty cheap :+1:

1 Like

A bit more information on what does it do and to which application / existing services does it interface to would be helpful.

Is it something like the ones provided by ADT , Xfinity Security? Does it interface with it?

Thanks for sharing this info!

3 Likes

Looks great but as @Shenoy says, what’s it for/connect too?

3 Likes

Would think it arms/disarms based on your EufySecurity app Security tab. Not sure it’s meant to connect to other interface with other systems.

1 Like

Glad to know it’s coming soon… but need to know few more details on how it is integrated to existing eufy security products.

2 Likes

Nice looking key pad. A good option for wireless security systems.

2 Likes

Would be great to be able to arm/disarm all cameras or only selected as well as motion sensors across eufy security line… A very welcome addition…

1 Like

Looks great, but will it be available in the UK? (P.S. I really want one of these, so please say yes!)

2 Likes

Looking forward to its reviews

3 Likes

Curious how one keypad will interact with the Security tab in the app. For example if you have two HomeBase units and two FloodLight Cams they show as four items with each having their own security mode options.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see the reviews on youtube!

1 Like

Please don’t forget to release it in Europe, too :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I wonder if there will be a monitoring fee every month

1 Like

@Joel5 why would you think that?! It just connects to your existing security equipment as well as the new and old motion sensors. Be safe :v:t2:

1 Like

nice, finally moving towards a full self monitoring system, all the pieces coming together…

2 Likes

When the Eufy can first came out I had high hopes for this. Now that Eufy has Geofencing I feel quite satisfied because I know what Eufy is capable of without it. I will still get it but honestly I’m happy with the way things are at the moment. It will be nice to get a delay before the alarm goes off though.

2 Likes

Cool, would love to see more color options

1 Like

This was posted almost 2 months ago and I still don’t see it on Amazon. Is there a timeframe for what “soon” is? Looking forward to the door lock as well - any news on that release?

1 Like

Look for it on the eufy store under home alarm

1 Like