[New Release] Smart Lock Touch Now Available!

Initially announced last October at Anker OnBoard, eufy Security has finally released its first door lock… Take a look at Smart Lock Touch!

Features & details

• 4 Ways to Unlock: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
  • Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
  • Protecting Your Privacy: Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
  • All-Weather Protection: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
  • Easy to Install: You can install Smart Lock Touch in just 15 minutes, all by yourself, and using only a screwdriver—saving you money on calling a contractor.

Pricing and Availability: eufy Security’s Smart Lock Touch is available to order now from amazon.com for 249.99

Have you been waiting for eufy Security to release its first door lock? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

@Mengdi, this is news.

7 Likes

Homekit support?

5 Likes

Yes. Finally. I’ve been putting off a new lock in hopes for the eufy door lock.

The price seems a bit high though. $10 discount for those of us who already have a doorbell and cameras? I would be good if you rewarded loyal customers.

6 Likes

No, but it was announced as compatible with Alexa and Google Voice Assistant… We shall see.

It’s about time but the price is higher than originally announced. Any discount for loyal customers who have other eufy devices?

3 Likes

Agree! Also still waiting for battery doorbell-only add on (with no HB2) for us existing Eufy users too!

3 Likes

Looking forward to it.
Let’s do a doorbell bundle :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice looking product! thanks @Insider

1 Like

UPDATE

Eufy Security’s Smart Lock Touch is now available to order from amazon.com for 249.99 and should begin shipping on June 16. Expect discounts to $169.

1 Like

Has this been tested if someone was to try and snap the smart lock off the door to gain entry? Be interesting to see how it would hold up.

1 Like

Wow…going to have to pass for $249. I thought the regular price was going to be $170 without a discount.

1 Like

I suspect that may be the case soon… We’ll see!

The listing for Amazon states “currently unavailable”. Anyone know when it will be for sale?

1 Like

Smartlock has been delayed for some reasons, you may see it at next month

1 Like

It was available earlier…

What is going on here?? We are told that the Eufy Smart Lock is available on Amazon. Oh wait nevermind I’m sorry it’s not available until next month!?!? Don’t post products are available and then turn around and have to tell everyone there not available.

2 Likes

To be fair, sometimes the products are in stock on Amazon for a short time. I was able to pick up the original wired doorbell that way before it went “Currently not available”. Just keep checking amazon and hopefully it will be in stock shortly.

2 Likes

Is it true that the smart lock will only work with handle doors only?

1 Like

Anyone installed and got user thoughts?

This review reports problems with the fingerprint reader

1 Like

Link please?

1 Like