【Update】Unlock the power of eufy - Make Your Battery Doorbell Last Longer

I totally agree. I would like to have this feature.

1 Like

Can wire the unwired model?

No lol

1 Like

I have mine set to door bell only, still picks up cars and people out side the fence, used 45% battery in 24 hrs

1 Like

Battery lucky to last a month before charging…

1 Like

I have to recharge every two weeks. The Only solution you can come up with is to disable all the features I bought this for? If I could return it I would in a heart beat. But I have had it for more than a month so can’t so that. $350 doorbell that doesn’t do what it says.

2 Likes

Do I have to change anything in the app when I hardwire it?
I have wired it correctly (only to a trafo AC 8VA, no chime), but the app only shows be the battery icon and the battery is still depleting (@61% now)

1 Like

Hey I have the doorbell had the sensor on human only and motion on 3 it missed a few people passing right in front of it,even myself.
Put it on a motion zone, also put it up to 5 sensitivity and it’s still missing people, can I please get some help with this problem.thanks

5 Likes

Why do you want a doorbell camera to be use as a doorbell only? Buy a cheap $10 wireless doorbell only!

Half a year battery life??? Try 5 days!!!

Yup. Had mine a few weeks now and so fed up with the battery life and it’s inability to detect someone at the door even when staring right at the doorbell I e fully charged it to 100% (blue light).
Been in doorbell only mode for just over an hour and now on 88%

:slightly_frowning_face:

Initially, the battery life was close to 5 months. Then 3 months, and now 43 days. Same location same traffic same everything, but different firmware.

1 Like

I have had my Eufy cam for less than a month (18 days) and I’ve had to recharge it already. It’s not that bad to recharge- put it on my charger during the baseball game tonight and it was fully charged in time for bed. Hopefully it will last longer now the novelty has worn off and I’m not always looking at it, fingers crossed!

I feel for her, I would love to have more Battery life.