【US】【Winner Released】What Will You Buy on Black Friday? Share and Get a Gift

I will be buying the Wifi Smart Lock. Tired of kids giving away door code to other kixs in the community.

I just purchased a eufy wireless camera. I am very satisfied! Easy to setup and install. I need extra security around my mobile home. I am definitely going to purchase another one and the doorbell for myself! I deserve it!

Wyz… just kidding. I have my eye on the eufy solo s40. Innovative battery cam. Will make recharging the thing of the past. Thanks eufy

I plan to get a smart lock and another battery camera.

2 Solocam S40’s also interested in the home security system.

I plan to buy a floodlight and a couple of 2C pro cams

Just got my 4 flood cans and loving them!! Would like to get a doorbell and dog cam!!

I wouldlike a flood cam and a dog cam with living out in the country we like yo keep eyes on our animals and keep them safe

A new Eufy door lock. Please, Santa!

I hope there is a deal on eufy robovac 11s because I can’t wait to ditch my roomba. The robovac need less attention, slim to get under more furniture and better suction! So if there was a a deal, for sure this is what I plan to buy on Black Friday.

Smart lock and display for my cameras so I can see who’s at the front door without pulling my phone out of my pocket

I will be getting a door bell camera for my elderly Mom so she can see who’s at here door without having to get up. She has mobility problems :blush:

Im hoping to get my hands on the new floodlight and possibly another camera for the other side of my new house. Security system almost complete.

A new fence in backyard

Wifi door lock and some indoor cams

• SoloCam S40 To protect my back patio!

Already have couple of floodlight and indoor cam and doorbell… still looking for a floodlight cam , doorlock and robot vacuum

Doorbell 2k battery power. Outdoor / waterproof motion sensor when it available

I’m looking at two add on doorbells.

A friend turned me on to eufy based on her own experience. I now have 3 eufy cameras and they are amazing to say the least. This friend of mine is a dog lover and likes to have peace of mind when she’s not at home. So to help give her that I’m going to get her the Dog Camera.