What is going on?

All the sudden my Eufycam 2 cameras are dropping offline one by one. One yesterday, then another one today. I had to unmount the cameras and bring them to the Homebase to re-add them. In addition, I cannot play live view on any of my cameras without rebooting the Homebase. The motion detection and activity zone never work correctly, they are more misses than hits… Please fix and fine tune your current product before pushing out new ones. You are losing your customer base!!! Now I am stuck with 6 unreliable security cameras and can disconnect them from the Homebase any given day. Imagine when I am away and rely on the Eufycams to safe guard my house. Can I hold Eufy accountable if I suffer losts due to the malfunction of the Eufycams?

2 Likes

Is this something new that Eufy just updated?
Everywhere I read states that one Homebase can support up to 16 cameras. 4 vs 16 is a big difference. I probably won’t even buy the Eufycam if that limitation is clearly listed by Eufy.

If that’s true, then they need to send me a free extra HomeBase2, and their homebases shouldn’t need to be so big. Wyze’s new outdoor cams have a small home base that also connects to 4 cams, and they’re comparatively tiny.

Then this is false advertisement by Eufy. Perhaps a class lawsuit should be in order. Free Homebase should be given to owners with more than 4 cameras.

1 Like

Enjoy that long drawn out process.

2 Likes

Tell me about it. I got 30 dollars from the AMD thing 5 years ago. At the time the processor sold for… 160?

That’s about what a homebase is without the cameras right?

Because of the amount of people, lawyer fees, and everything else. The people doing the legal work get paid first with the fees. Whatever is left over is then split among the consumer that seek to obtain the compensation.

1 Like