When are we getting IFTTT

Hi Eufy Security!

I am hoping that someone @Mengdi @eufy_official @AnkerSupport @Yanyee1 can answer the question when will we get IFTTT?

If I could at least get something like: end of the year Q1 next year Q3 this year. Anything would be great so I have an idea. I’m trying to figure out how to set up my Security System. I really need Eufy Security to work with IFTTT. I want to have my smart lights flash on and off when my Eufy Cameras detect a person.

Thanks!

22 Likes

I would like to switch security mode via IFTTT.

8 Likes

Or even Apple shortcut or widget

2 Likes

They said it was coming soon back in 2018 on the Kickstarter. So probably never.

1 Like

Good luck trying to get an answer. I’ve been trying for months.

1 Like

I’ve had some success using ifttt applet that turns my lights on when I receive notification from the eufy app that contains the word “someone”.
works well.

7 Likes

You can’t have limited exposure to the internet AND ifttt integration. Ifttt could potentially expose your setup to hackers

I expect IFTTT never to be implemented, no matter how much they have promised it. Meanwhile they are not advertising IFTTT as a feature in descriptions or on packages.

2 Likes

Perhaps a secondary server that is only a notification output api with no calls. Like RSS but for your eufy account? That could work with IFTTT