[Winner Released] Eufy Winter Wishlist

Hallo,
I wish for my daugther and me a eufy Cam 2 Pro for the garden site of our house. We have two young horses there with a lot of barmy ideas. It will be helpfully and funnily to observe them.
Merry Christmas
Joerg

5 Likes

I wish to have * Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt one day. I wish to see how Santa gets to our house every year as we have no chimney. Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Dear Santa,

I would like to receive an Indoor cam 2k please.

So I can keep an eye when I am not home.

Thank you!

Antonio

5 Likes

Please Santa, I have been really good this year and would love to have a Smart Floodlight Camera so I can keep an eye for those pesky little little elves you send around every year.
We have things go missing in our garden and would love to catch the elves red handed.
From a very good little Eufy user

5 Likes

This Christmas I want a eufyCam2, Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt and Video Doorbell 2K Pro (Battery). I bought a house 3 days before the pandemic hit and want to feel safe!! Love your products!!

5 Likes

What a nice event! We’re very satisfied with our eufy doorbell! I wish an Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt this “CHRISTMUKKAH” (Hanukkah began yesterday evening) :wink: :smiley:
Our youngest baby is now 6 months and will move in the next few weeks to his own room where I want to watch him while sleeping, playing etc. Good luck to all, greetings from Germany!
Sarah

5 Likes

**I want a cam pro this Christmas to protect my family while I go to work so I know they are safe.
We lost alot of people due to coronavirus so its even more important to be safe and Eufy Security makes you feel safe. Thank Eufy for that protection.
Thank you,
Happy Eufy customer

5 Likes

Eufy,

I would love to get an Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt for christmas.
Fingers crossed we will be picking up our rescue parrot before Christmas and he will be settling in over the holidays. We could do with a camera to check he is safe and well without constantly bothering him. His previous owners clipped his wings so we need to make sure he is ok until they grow back in!

I already have an outdoor camera and couldn’t cope without your video doorbell, it has been great.

Hope all your staff are well and have a lovely Christmas.

5 Likes

Dear Santa

I’ve been a very good girl, being pregnant and minding a toddler, whilst working from home during lockdown took a lot.

Now my little boy is here, it is great to have a video doorbell so I can see who is at the door, to ask them to leave parcels, if I am feeding him.

Please oh please, I would love a eufy 2c pro camera to add on to our existing system, so we are able to monitor around the whole outside of house.

Would give me peace of mind, that my little ones are safe.

7 Likes

I would love a Eufy 2C add on camera to enhance the security at the front of our home. We currently only have the cameras at the rear of the house and have been wanting to add an additional one to our existing set up.
An indoor camera is also on my wish list but I’m unsure which one is compatible with the Eufy 2C Homebase? We would really love one to put in the kids playroom to make sure they aren’t up to any mischief!
Thanks for the opportunity, what a lovely Christmas gesture :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I wish for a Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt so i can monitor my 2 year old naughty girly when daddy is working upstais in the office room. She just wander off and have a habit of jumping on the sofa or try to find daddy’s work tools and dismental her toys, and lots and lots of cute but naughty things. So i wish for an indoor cam so I can keep watching her and make sure she is safe :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

This Christmas I would love a eufy cam 2 pro system, to keep my family safe while I’m at work. Merry Christmas one and all

7 Likes

I would love a smart lock. I’ve been waiting a long time for it to be made available in the UK. We get locked out of the house way too often and our current solution of hiding a key doesn’t feel all that secure!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone x

I’d like the Smart Lock Touch for Christmas so I can control my side gate and prevent unwanted access :lock:

I will make sure it’s opened up on Christmas Eve though so Santa and his Elves can get in easily :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would love an eufyCam 2 Pro for Christmas so we can keep an eye out for Santa on Christmas night. We could also use it all year round to keep an eye on the local wildlife visiting our garden

7 Likes

I’d like to keep a lookout for Mr & Mrs Santa (and entourage) loads of parking and grazing for the reindeers
I wanted to give them top notch security so they can rest in peace with Eufy Protection Starter System, the camera’s will ping Santa’s security detail and an additional wired floodlight will scare away the presents pinchers

7 Likes

I would like a 2k wired doorbell this Christmas because my 2 children a worried Santa can’t fit down our small chimney and if he knocks on the door we might miss him if we are asleep! The doorbell would give our pet dog the opportunity to let him in while we are sleeping to deliver his gifts! Merry Christmas all!

7 Likes

I want a eufyCam 2 Pro this Christmas. I need the camera for the back garden. I have a door in the back of the garden where guests can come in and i would like to be sure that uninvited guests or burglars don’t come in. My wife and I would feel much safer.

16 Likes

I want an Eufy cam 2 pro so I can even catch the porch pirates stealing my gifts left on the porch. Humbugs! Grinch is only a cartoon you scumbags.

8 Likes

I would like eufy cam 2 pro. I live above a shop and my front door is at the back of the building. The area at the back of the buildings is being used by a lot of naughty people selling naughty drugs. The area under my outdoor metal staircase (which I use to get to my front door) is always being used to do these naughty things because it is a secluded area and out of sight. An eufy cam 2 pro would catch these naughty people in the act and it would do so in 2K which is needed to get a clear recording for the police. I really do hope the elves will grant me this wish.

8 Likes