Wired Doorbell -- disconnect "rear" from terminal if not using?

Hello,

I currently have a front and rear wired doorbell. I’m only replacing the front one with a eufy wired video doorbell. Should I remove the rear wire from the old chime terminal and just cap it off, or leave it connected? Thanks!

I suppose there’s no official recommendation for this type of setup? Does anyone have an unofficial recommendation. Perhaps it doesn’t really matter either way? Thanks!

Well, hopefully I can at least help the next person that has this same question. I went ahead and installed the eufy wired doorbell and left the rear wire connected on the existing chime. The rear doorbell doesn’t actually work anymore, but I didn’t expect it to. The new front eufy video doorbell is working fine though, so I guess all is good. I’m guessing it also would have worked fine if I would have disconnected the rear wire and capped it off too. If anyone with more electrical wiring knowledge than me wants to chime in (pun intended) at any point still and let me know if disconnecting the rear wire would have been smarter for any particular reason please feel free to do so.