You can get Eufy on your Computer

There is an App that will work on your Computer. Here is the link below. Live feed only.
It will only play recordings that are on the cloud.

https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/camera

3 Likes

Or you can use Bluestacks android emulator and get full app functionality on a PC. There is also a native app for Mac but its not very good.

3 Likes

This is not working after 4.0 update, i can log on to the site on my computer, but there is always a time out, checked all settings, no botteneck of firewall enabledā€¦ any help?

I havenā€™t updated to Eufy 4.0 yet on Bluestacks. I run Bluestacks v4.0 and Eufy security 3.3 at the moment because they did something weird with the Eufy app in 3.5 that kept shutting it down. Probably trying to fix their abysmal battery life.

Not a big fan of Google anything so I have been getting all my Android apps for Bluestacks use from APKmirror.com. They havenā€™t posted the Eufy V4 yet. I like that they keep lots of older versions so if you are trying to test something, you can revert to an older version easily.

The newer Eufy versions are usually posted to APKmirror with a few days, but just checked and its not there yet.

1 Like

Can not believe you would do something as stooopid as releasing your product with no win / mac clientā€¦ Iā€™ve purchased your system and now after learning this I donā€™t care how long your batteries last, Iā€™m throwing out this junk and going back to my old ARLOā€™sā€¦ Can not believe you would create a product without a WIN CLIENTā€¦Then offer a web portal that only shows live feeds and as a side note say ā€œOR INSTALL BLUESTACKS, but make sure you install version 3.3 of our app because any newer doesnā€™t workā€ ā€“ are you serious or joking??

Actually, Eufy wonā€™t even talk about Android emulators such as Bluestacks. The newer Eufy app now works with all versions of Bluestacks, including V5. They do have a Mac client , but its nothing great. I believe they are waiting for Windows 11 Android subsystem so they donā€™t have to put as much development effort into a Windows client. Only time will tell.

ok let me get this strate firstly you say ā€œ, Eufy wonā€™t even talk about Android emulators such as Bluestacksā€ and your very next sentence is ā€œThe newer Eufy app now works with all versions of Bluestacks, including V5ā€ so make up your mindā€¦ and FYI no it doesnā€™t work, anyone with BlueStacks V5 can verify this

Eufy doesnā€™t support any emulators or recommend them. A call to support will verify that.

I have personally tested the latest Eufy apps on both V4 and V5 of Bluestacks and they both work correctly. V5 needs a few more tweaks to get setup correctly but after initial setup it runs fine. V4 has been running for over 2 years with only one hiccup of a couple of weeks when Eufy made a code change.

Just because it doenā€™t work for you doesnā€™t mean its not working for everyone. There are several how to guides on Reddit that get you in the right direction for setup. After your snarky response, I canā€™t bothered to find them for you. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Like you say, I thought my outdoor cameras had abysmal battery life as well and was going to get rid of them. I called Eufy to tell them I thought my cameras were the greatest waste of money EVER! but after finding out from them I had my settings all wrong, all is now good :+1:t3:
After 42 days running on correct settings, all my cameras are showing 94% charged.
So call Eufy and theyā€™ll tell you exactly why your not getting good charge out of your cameras.
Eufy to me have to now be up in my books as one of the all time best companies to ever deal with. Before my call to them, I was extremely disappointed with my purchase due to having to recharge every couple of months. But after finding out from them the correct settings, all is now perfect for me and cameras are staying charged up perfectly. Iā€™ll give Eufy a 100% thumbs up for their customer service here in Melbourne Australia. Iā€™m now one very happy chappy indeed :grin::clap::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Hey. I am new to BlueStacks.
I solely installed BlueStacks to use Eufy app on my Win 10 PC.
I am using both the BlueStacks and Eufy app all the newest as of 7.21.2013.

I double checked the settings I got online, creating a new instance ABI set to x86, ARM 32-bit.
Did a fresh installation of Eufy Security app.
But it just keeps showing white blank screen as before.

Would you help mem with the settings or any advise?

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 super. No other integrated GPU.

Thanks.

Switch the Eufy app on Blustacks to older version 4.6.1_1655. Whatever they did to more recent app versions has caused the white screen at startup. Havent had time to dig around and search for a better workaround.