Can’t login in the app

Back up… sweet

At least we know that works if the servers go down.

Yes that is a plus. Trust me if they didn’t record while the servers are down I would forget Eufy Security. I’m not paying so much money for cameras and have the cameras not record when servers are down

1 Like

So thank goodness they still work while servers are down

1 Like

during the outage i was not able to change security modes or view events. what other things did people notice?

I think that pretty much covers it

For me the only thing that worked was live view. Events still recorded and I was notified but video wouldn’t play when I tried to watch the newly recorded event.

1 Like

So only thing that works is recorded events :face_with_monocle:

Same here except some tries live view wouldn’t work and other tries it did

I guess?? I couldn’t watch them but they were recorded and I can watch them now that the server is up again

Question now is will eufy post a reply to this post :wink:

2 Likes

Yup… I guarantee you it’s gonna be something along these lines “we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We strive to make our customers satisfied and will continue to learn what has caused this”

I say that’s a bunch of baloney. The truth is “we screwed up and we will try not to do it again we are supposed to be a Security Company but sometimes we fail at that”

1 Like

And call center is still down…

1 Like

Im having hard time getting my clips. Keep getting error. Errrr.

1 Like

App is wonky in SC, USA. Same issues with saying “no internet…”. HSV is still active and working properly, however🤭

I live in PA and am having trouble seeing events.

Same here for the past several hours. My new 2K pan & tilt camera arrived today. 5 hrs later still having problems getting installed, registered, camera set up, camera shared to wife, her account set up, etc…

What should have been 30 min or less is now going on 5 hrs of frustration. Not a good showing for a new customer. Grrrrrr. :slight_smile:

Frustrating and I’m still within my return window so this may be going back

Same here - says phone not connected to the internet - last time this happened, their servers were down - THIS IS TOTAL BS!!!

1 Like

I was experiencing this issue and the system is back up now.

I don’t understand why application server should have an impact when everything is local, wifi, homebase, camers…

1 Like