Can’t login in the app

Happening again!

OMG. Not again! 2x in one week. Get your shit together eufy. This should not be happening.

1 Like

Just got my Eufy Cam 2 system and I can’t log into the app to setup the cameras with the servers down. My question is…is the server issue ongoing or just a one-off? If this happens often, I’m going to put it right back in the box to return to amazon.

I’m in a similar situation as SneakyP. My system has not even been up for a week and was working great until Friday 6/12 and all the systems went up and down. So far I really like the simplicity of setup and features but Eufy has really shot themselves in the foot. Continual outages and almost a dismissive tone of “it’s only recordings” is a sure fire way to lose customers quickly.

I don’t think it’s often, We will let engineers explain why it happens

We are working with our AWS servers to see what is going on. Your video events are recording as normal. The apps ability to connect to your eufy security products is what allows you to view videos both at home, and remotely when you are not in your home. We know apologies aren’t enough here, but please know we are working hard to figure this out and will update you as soon as we have more detail.

Right now our engineers are working on it, please be patient, thanks!

1 Like

16:15 EST. Jun. 15, everything is OK, please check with your app, later on we will give an announcement to explain. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I created my first account yesterday and this happened to me too! I tried resetting my password multiple times and still nothing. I can’t log in from my app or web log in. This is insane that I can’t log into my doorbell I just bought and set up. I finally sent out a support email yesterday to hear back and told to wait 12 hours and try again. It’s been more than 12 hours and still nothing. There defiantly has to be a fix for this. Seems crazy that I can do a successful password change and still be locked out of my own account.

If you can help with this or have a better solution I would definitely like to know. I just posted my situation on here

Chinese new year just came and past, as such e eryone gets a week off from work so please give support some more time to respond.

In the meantime make sure when signing in you are on the right website location as there is a separate sign in for the US and over seas

Hi - yep, I’m UK. I thought it was just me having problems as I only got a system last week, turns out I’m wrong :frowning:

Update: Ignore me - sorry - I hadn’t realised your post was from 2020!

Hi there ton1321.

Netherlands here, I’ve had my device since yesterday, it’s been horrible ever since I tried to connect it.
Glad to see I’m not the only one at least.

Can’t log in to the app anymore, and when I could, videos didn’t show up and I got no alerts.
What a terrible first impression of this poor service.

Best.

edit: what every you do - don’t log out of the app!