Change security mode for all cameras (per location) together

I would also like to see this feature. Eufy S40 cameras have to be switched manually one by one next to the homebase setup. It requires way to many clicks.

Another vote here to have a single mode switch for all devices at once!

Upvote from me

Another from my side. BUT: are we sure Eufy is checking our wishlist?

I agree. This grouping feature is something that I need almost every day. It is very tedious to have manually shut off and back on 6 cameras when needed. Come on Eufy, this canā€™t be difficult!

I also would like to be able to set all 5 of my cameras at once within the app.

Clearly the CodeMonkeys at Eufy live at home with their parents, never leave home, never arm a security system and probably
Y donā€™t know how to stack dishes in a dishwasher. Well, you could forgive me for thinking that given the utter stupidity of have to arm, set to home or Disable seperate items in the secuirty tab just to go down to the shops knowing the system is full activiated. Come on Eufy - allow users to decide how their life is governed by machines not pimple-faced pizza eatersā€¦!

One click does allā€¦!

Or Eufy could just publish an API and documentation and let grown-ups write the code they need to do what they needā€¦!

This is an important NON-feature! I just ordered two more cameras and made the mistake of assuming that this was possible ā€¦ to turn all cameras to Home or Away with one click. Had I known, Iā€™d have gone with another manufacturer. Itā€™s such an obvious feature. Hope they bet the message(s) and do it.

Heyhey.
Who did not see the newsā€¦ This has finally been addressed with a feature called ā€œGroup controlā€.

It looks like that solve one problem, but the other main problem is being able to view several cameras simultaneously in live view. This is an absolutely necessary feature so we can pull up the entire system in live view if needed, even if it was only capable to do this for a minute.

For example, letā€™s say youā€™re home and you hear a noise outside, but you donā€™t know what side of the house itā€™s coming from. It would be much more efficient and safer to pull up all exterior cameras in LIVE view simultaneously rather than trying to pull up each exterior camera in LIVE view and having to keep switching cameras one after another, just to find where the criminal/burglar/trespasser is located.

So this feature that is not currently available NEEDS to be available in order to compete with the competition.

Len: Did you read the topic of this thread :slight_smile: ?
Post your idea to the feature requests as a separate topic maybe?

Also saying just in case - I have no affiliation with the company. Just had the same request as others in this thread and noticed there is a solution, so posted it.

Martinā€¦I have recently purchased 3 Eufy solar base 340ā€™s with no Homebase system. My app isnā€™t showing the ā€œGroupā€ option? Could this be because of the lack of Homebase?

I am not sure. And I am no expert. For me it is in the ā€œSecurityā€ tab on the app. ā€œCreate group controlā€.

Another vote here to have a single mode switch for all devices at one time. Had I known this was an issue with eufy, Iā€™d have purchased different cameras! Switching SIX cameras individually is time-consuming, unnecessary and annoying!
FIX THIS, EUFY!

I do not see ā€œGroup Controlā€ anywhere in the Eufy app. Any ideas?

There is a single mode now, no?!
Was I the only one who got that feature? :smiley:

Share a screenshot of the Security tab from top to bottom?

Not that I know of. I found no ā€œgroup controlā€ in my updated software.
Iā€™m actually thinking if selling my 6 cameras to someone who might be ok with this missing element. Iā€™m not.
Donna

Martin:
Iā€™ve been following this thread since it started. So yes, I have read the topic of this thread and I understand that it was mainly about grouping several cameras together to switch their security mode all at once.
However, since the post is about having several cameras and controlling them all at the same time, it makes sense to include the feature of viewing several at once via group controls as well. So I believe my issue very much applies to this similar concept as it has to do with controlling several cameras simultaneously.