Eufy Any update on outdoor Siren Alarm? Please like need to show them how many people waiting

Guys need more likes, the siren that cameras have is very quiet and home base alarm tone is worthless. :pensive:

2 Likes

Yes need a outdoor alarm as Camera not load enough

1 Like

Eufy should seriously provide assistance in this matter. All your competitors offer their customers an outdoor siren. This is really important in case if the house is broken in. I currently have an alarm system and I completely love the features it offers. However, the missing of outdoor siren is indeed a great flaw that can be advantageous for the burglars. For example, if we are away for a holiday and the house is broken in, the burglar can close the door and nobody would hear the alarm sounding inside. This is a serious issue. And I want Eufy to seriously consider this for the customer satisfaction and also the security of homes and people who trusts this brand. You cannot be this silly by not including an outdoor siren. It is as important as the indoor alarm. Or else, you have to update the homebase by making the sound more louder than it currently offers/.

2 Likes

I’m with the others… I have Eufy equipment deployed around my house. The miniscule “alarm” on my 2C pro camera wouldn’t scare off a cat in my yard.

Come on, Eufsters!

1 Like

I would definitely buy it! Having the option of adding one or two dedicated alarms to key infrastructure points at my location would make me want to expand my system and add more cameras!

1 Like

Agree with everyone before me…

I have just finished installing a comprehensive system but I’m far enough from any neighbours that could hear the camera alarm

This issue has me seriously reconsidering taking it down and reselling it to buy something with a proper alarm!

Does the product team ever reply to these posts?

2 Likes

Eufy responded on another post about the external siren and said “stay tuned folks” so hopefully that means something will be available soon.

Given how updates have occurred in the past how much you want to bet that the two alarms run simultaneously?
Thus a burgler just has to run to the internal eufy and unplug the Homebase.
I am sick of waiting for them to add true Alexa support (2 years so far) and have little faith they will come through.
So, I am building my own external alarm. I’m using a sound sensor, raspberry Pi pico and a Kaza smart switch. Alarm goes off on the base unit, the smart switch flips, exterior alarm goes off. They can rip the Homebase apart and it won’t make a difference.
About $25 in parts if the pico works.
Tom

1 Like

Oh yes I would definitely purchase an exterior alarm that goes off in synchrony with the Homebase alarm. Can’t believe this isn’t an immediately available add-on.

As well, I wish that an alarm triggered by entry sensors or motion sensors in the ‘Away’ mode would activate every device alarm that I ask for.

In the last update it refers to new devices.

2 Likes

Please release this asap! This will be a great addition to the Eufy security system.

Which smart person would buy a security system without a siren?
I am not such a smart person because I am not buying any Eufy product for sure because there is no siren in their product range.
If you know what I mean…
What a wonderful product range, don’t miss out