Floodlight needs more down angle

I have the same Issue. I called them several times and got to know some of the support people. They have known about this for a very long time but refused to address this issue

No it has not bee resolved yet. They have known about it since they released it they told me. They said about 700 people have complained about it. But I guess its not enough. So we are all in the same boat. They do sell angled junction box but the mounting bracket does not fit with it. Some one has used a dremel tool to cut the bottom of the ball joint holder so it will go down lower. It is soft plastic so its easy to modify. This modification will void the warranty. But its worth a try. Its a shame that we have to be the engineers to come up with these mods to get things to work.

I had the same problem. Called customer support. I suggested that it appeared to be assembled incorrectly and they basically suggested that I return it and get a replacement. Any disassembly on my part would void the warranty.
I finally satisfied myself that it was incorrectly assembled (at least for a wall mount) since it didn’t look like some of the pictures I saw. So, I did the “loosen screw, pop ball out, rotate 180, reassemble” fix and now all is well. It is not an “idiot-proof” assembly!

Omg…such a simple solution. I made a log in just to thank you for this lol.

@abhsieh you’re very welcome! It was a relief to me when I sorted it.