HomeBase2 must reset, over and over, ad infinitum

I am having these exact same issues. Nothing I am trying is working. I just got the eufy system today for Christmas, and if this is how things are for this company, I will promptly be returning it. No matter what I do or try, or how many times I reset the HomeBase it will not configure. Has anyone found a fix to this?

Hi

I had the exact same problem as many users reported here on this forum + on reddit.
I couldn’t add the homebase (version 2) to the EufySecurity app, the app kept asking me to reset the homebase every time.

After many attemps I was finally able to add the homebase to the app by pressing the sync button while doing the initial setup (not the reset button). When you scan the QR code (with the app) and you see the app is searching for you homebase, you have to immediately press the sync button on the homebase (while the app is still looking for your homebase).

I hope this can help some of you that still have the same problem.

must be very quick, as the sync button LED only flashes a few micro seconds… tried holding the sync button, also noluck. What is the trick to increase the duration of the sync , for the initial setup? Reads and briefly confirms the address of the Homebase 2, but then keeps defaulting back to the start of the setup. Any ideas please kindly post & share…

Thank you so much! I tried to add the Eufy doorbell over & over again. I was going nuts trying all the solutions posted online. Pressing the synch button and keeping the Doorbell close to the Homebase 2 worked immediately. I actually connected the Doorbell to the Homebase but it was pressing the Homebase Synch button that worked. Thank you, thank you!

Hi,
I’ve got same issue here.
My home base is automatically reseeting all day long and delete my cameras…
How do tout fix it ?
I’m on Android

Di you got i fix now i have same issue for 2 week :frowning: