Indoor 2k camera with homebase 2

INdeed this is a MUST!!! come on Eufy give an update!

Any news about the compatibility? There was a message from June 2020 : “Available soon”. :sweat_smile:

I’m curious too

That is so sad… and explains so much

This is very bad, no update in over a year on this. Would love to buy more cams but integration is a must.

It’s ridiculous that there is support for Apple’s homekit but not for their own home base 2

How is pre-implementation going? Is this still in the works? Would like to know the eta? Thanks!

I am still anxiously awaiting this enhancement. What is the timeline here Eufy?

Yes, I’m curious too. Is it still in development?

I also want this.

I thought it was already supported since it says Eufy Security on the device.:disappointed:

They have been promising this since 2020. Eufy doesn’t listen to their customers.

2 Likes

Major missing features:

• Add indoorcam to Homebase, so you can use the Home & Away settings
  • Add time-based settings to Home & Away settings and Automations
  • Add doorbell to Homekit
  • Easier recording deletion
1 Like

That is the correct Canadian spelling.

I can’t believe there is no indoor cam that works with homebase!!!

Ok Eufy, lets get this right… You have umpteen different outdoor cameras that work fine with the homebase (2, 2C, 2C Pro, E etc,) but it’s a technical undertaking more complex than the James Webb Telescope to get a basic indoor camera to do the same??? We shouldn’t have to buy an outdoor camera to get equivalent features in an indoor setting. I’m not bothered about PTZ, tracking or similar, just the ability to monitor a room with a more compact camera, that can be powered off a 5v USB plug or similar.

1 Like

Just got a 5 piece security system, plus a 2 piece 2K pack. Setup everything, but was amazed to see I was still getting camera notifications. Dug in the app a bit more and was surprised again that there wasn’t a setting to disable notifications on the camera when in home mode … WTF.
Welp I guess this is more than likely a return. Had a D-Link camera and I was sick and tired of setting schedules …

Just purchased 2 additional indoor cams after buying 5 piece system to find the indoor cams are standalone cameras and can’t be added to my current setup. This is rather frustrating when I have a dog and can’t just set and forget. In addition, it has no mention of requiring a micro SD card so I have to go back to the shops to buy two which cost as much as the cams. Quite disappointed we sold our Swann System for Eufy :frowning:

I couldn’t disagree with you more. When you purchase cameras, you need to do your homework to see how they integrate with the system. Eufy has been transparent about homebase compatibility that and that’s why I passed on the internal cameras for now. Bigger picture, they’ve provided us with a great option for customizable security systems minus all the monthly fees and strings attached. I spent 30 years with Brinks, Xfinity, and ADT getting charged absurd fees for sub par systems they never bothered to upgrade. Now I own and control my own customized system. Eufy is saving me $1,200 over 2 years compared to Xfinity, and I now own a system which is 10 times more secure. Complain all you want, but were pretty lucky to have Eufy as an option.

I’ve just purchased the 2C pro setup and I’d love to be able to have an indoor setup that also utilises the homebase. Being able to have a single hub that covers all security would be a no-brainer.

Why is the Homebase 2 on the package of the 2K pan/ tilt indoor camera and finally it cannot be connected… why that picture, you suggest/ promise an option that never exists? That’s misleading information and is in batlle with the Dutch law.

With their promises about it will or will not come we can’t do anything, but the misleading information on the box is a case and we can demand that option or they pay a compensation until it’s fixed.:grimacing:

1 Like