Is My Smart Lock Really Waterproof ? | Rainy Day Advice

Ok Can these locks handle extreme cold conditions? Can they handle ice storms and blizzards? We’d love to add to our garage but we have extreme weather.

Hi eufy. The eufy Security Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi autolock feature should not close the bolt when the door remains open past 3 minutes. Please fix. Thank you.

Are both sides of the lock able to be exposed to weather/rain, i.e. installed on an external gate? Thanks

I am interested in this too.

I am interested in this too.

I live on the Gulf of Mexico, very high humidity. I just had to replace my Eufy Smart Lock Fingerprint WiFi after only 2 months. When I unscrewed the unit from the frame, there was A LOT of condensation!!

1 Like

One month later and I’ve already had to replace the lock AGAIN. I can only assume it is because of the condensation inside. This time, I’ve put dielectric grease on the connector pins and around the connection point. See the 2 images.

One month later and I’ve already had to replace the lock AGAIN. I can only assume it is because of the condensation inside. This time, I’ve put dielectric grease on the connector pins and around the connection point. See the 2 images.

Based on this, I BELIEVE the external parts may be waterproof, but not the interior (interior side of the door) components.

1 Like

Mine just died after 17 months and camera’s getting all foggy.

I am having trouble sitting in driveway abot 20 from smart lock and will not open also with disarming system. Whats up with that
:smiley:

10+ Lo oh yes, it’s just wonderful just wonderful just love it couldn’t get any better

Oh yes, just wonderful. I’m gonna save up and get me one.