Multi homebase support

Its pretty bad that you have to use 3rd party apps to trigger events over multiple homebases. I have a house full of concrete walls and I need multiple home bases to cover all my entries with sensors and some cams around the house.

Within the eufy app I cannot link devices over multiple homebases. Motion sensor activated on one side of the house? Cannot trigger alarm or recording on the other side.
Activate security mode on one side of the house with the keypad? Have to still use the app to activate a mode for the other side of the house.

The hardware seems to be great, and the app is user friendly, but not being able to interlink multiple homebases and associated devices means your security system is seriously handicapped… If you are looking for an integral security system then Eufy is only an option if you have a really small house or a house made of cardboard so all devices can connect on a single homebase.
Need more than one homebase e.g. for range? Then you’re out of luck and left in the dark. Such a shame :frowning:

1 Like