[New Release] Smart Lock Touch Now Available!

1 Like

There are much cheaper Z-wave/Zigbee models out there that integrate with absolutely every home automation system. What would be the reason to buy this lock since requires Eufy closed proprietary software. Not even HomeKit compatible.

2 Likes

It says it supports local unlock via Bluetooth, but I don’t see any mention of wifi or Homebase compatibility.

Will it work if I’m not home and need to let someone in remotely via the app?

2 Likes

Pretty sure on uTube it was said could open the door via Bluetooth, finger scan, key, code and app.

1 Like

I was asking about news of the v2 Pro model @Haadsecure.

Exactly. Eufy needs to expose there new contact/motion sensors and lock to HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant for their products to be truly useful to an existing smart home. Having automations stuck within the Eufy app will not suffice. Hopefully they are working on these integrations.

Now that’s an interesting question. If it’s just Bluetooth, there has to be some communication with a hub to have remote access.

2 Likes

About the same price as my existing lock but expect eufy discounts soon to kick in for a better price

1 Like

Does anyone know if you can lock the thumb turn on the inside too? For those with doors with glass panels, someone could smash a panel, put their hand through and simply use the thumb turn to unlock…

2 Likes