Queries about Referral

Update: Customer Support Manager, Shane, has responded to my customer service request stating that, while Eufy’s system did not detect the referral link, he recognized that Eufy would not have received the order from my parents without me and they intend to honor the referral award incentive (EufyCan 2C add-on). I appreciate the response and look forward to receiving the reward after the 30 day waiting period. I do wonder if the reward incentive offer will be reflected in the referral section of the Eufy Security app. That would give me more confidence that the reward was truly offered.

Mengdi, I PM’d you.

Update 2: Customer Support Manager, Shane, really came through! He made good on his offer to honor the referral even though Eufy’s system did not auto-detect it. All I had to do was wait out the 30 day return policy for my parents’ order and send another email requesting the award incentive. Shane responded within 24 hours and I had the free EufyCam 2C in my hot little hands 2 days later! Kudos Shane!

I too am having the same issue with them not finding the referral. I do have someone from Eufy looking into it but its still a pain as I checked beforehand and during when placing the order as I wanted to get double rewards on the 22nd for my friend (I didn’t realise until later that the double rewards are only for the current customer and not the new customer, they should update it as it’s misleading). She is only being offered £40 which would be fine if it wasn’t for all the back and forth emailing and calling them to confirm how to make sure the referral goes through correctly and that she was one of the first backers in the Kickstarter for Eufy cameras version 1. I personally feel the referral process is flawed since you are given a unique website link but the moment you click on anything else like a product or checkout, it reverts back to the generic web address. Mix this with a VPN and the other limited promotion (couldn’t use the generic friend code but was told it would be fine as long as I used the referral link), and its all messed up. The system really should be changed to input at the checkout the persons account number or ID. I was originally just going to buy it all from Amazon but found out about the Eufy website through the referral link. I do not feel confident referring my parents who want a camera system, or anyone, if I have to go through this hassle again.

1 Like